By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Halo 3 Kill Ever.

Wow that was awesome. Yes there will be alot of cool Halo vids and screencaps being posted.

@Hawk
Thats a pretty cool screenshot. Hahaha.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Around the Network
sinha said:

No way.

I suspect we'll start to see a lot of really awesome Halo 3 videos soon.

But this video isn't even real, where is the HUD? No HUD = pre-rendered.

HUD wont show up in video playback. 

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Ya it is a cool option, I need to start playing around with it to take some pics and vids.

friedtofu said:
sinha said:

No way.

I suspect we'll start to see a lot of really awesome Halo 3 videos soon.

But this video isn't even real, where is the HUD? No HUD = pre-rendered.

HUD wont show up in video playback. 

You can display the HUD if you want.  You can have the camera follow anyone you want, as well as be able to free roam.  And when you follow someone, you can display the Hud, or turn it off.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

For anyone (with a 360 and Halo 3) who wants it:

http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?postID=13259497

"Download to Halo 3"

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Around the Network

I don't have the film clip of it, but here's a couple screenshots from a similar kill my brother had.

He was chasing someone that went into a jumper and threw a plasma grenade behind him, which followed through the jumper.

And when the guy landed on the upper level, he stood there for a second, and the plasma grenade came down and stuck to his head.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I need to start using that theater mode. I keep forgetting we can keep special recordings. It's gonna be better than saving replays from 2K5!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Nice screens Hawk. Still not as cool as the cross level-off wall-reverse jumper grenade stick haha.

DUDE!

ripper said:
DUDE!

I heard you were/are hardcore. Confirm/deny?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"