By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Halo 3 Kill Ever.

makingmusic476 said:
Can you post the link? I want to send it to a friend, but the link button won't do anything for me.

Link added to topic.

Around the Network

The guy who get killed was very unlucky :s.

I would hate it to die this way and then see this video everywhere on the net XD.

lol thats pretty damn funny

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

leo-j said:
@Lost

LAUGHING OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTetc... loud doesnt make sense.

Taht was raw.

Lost has a speech impediment. It's not very nice to point it out either, leo-j, geez!

Wow.. I haven't seen such a lucky kill from the Goldeneye era, with Grenade Launchers  in facility. Although that the steam lifts the shot is a bit lame.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network
naznatips said:
makingmusic476 said:
Can you post the link? I want to send it to a friend, but the link button won't do anything for me.

Link added to topic.

Thanks. :)

No way.

I suspect we'll start to see a lot of really awesome Halo 3 videos soon.

But this video isn't even real, where is the HUD?  No HUD = pre-rendered

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Dolla Dolla said:
leo-j said:
@Lost

LAUGHING OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTetc... loud doesnt make sense.

Taht was raw.

Lost has a speech impediment. It's not very nice to point it out either, leo-j, geez!

thanks dola

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
sinha said:

No way.

I suspect we'll start to see a lot of really awesome Halo 3 videos soon.

But this video isn't even real, where is the HUD?  No HUD = pre-rendered

Wasn't it some sort of match replay mode?

I think he's joking z64.