By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - EVERY GAME is coming to XBLA

This thread is so full of win. I have a few games I will be trying out in the next week or so and a bunch more on my radar now.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

Magicka looks like a neat little game.

Well, that good, were these games made for other platforms originally?

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Perfect Dark, Scrap Metal and Toy Soldiers all confirmed to be released March 2010.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

King of Fighters 2002? oh hell yeah

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Around the Network

Yeah, I see TMNT, where is Mario and Donkey Kong? Flower and Last Guardian?

Not interested in TMNT, enjoy your turtles.

tingyu said:

Yeah, I see TMNT, where is Mario and Donkey Kong? Flower and Last Guardian?

Not interested in TMNT, enjoy your turtles.

what???? but anyways i mightve missed it as i only skimmed through some of the newer posts but i heard shenmue is coming to xbla, is this true or am i being mislead?

Atari's - HAUNTED HOUSE

Available September

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/07/14/ataris-haunted-house-returns-to-haunt-pc-xbox-360-and-wii/

sinha said:

Space Milkman

Hahaha when is this coming/edit never mind saw the link im gonna buy it.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

what the hell??joe danger is psn exclusive