By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - EVERY GAME is coming to XBLA

Any news what games will release wendsday? (considering monday/tuesday some sites report it).

Around the Network

Pretty sure that next week (16th) is Alien Breed, my most anticipated XBLA title of the year.
I played the original to death in the early 90's, or whenever it came out.

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

BORING!

.... still I downloaded the 'a kingdom for a kefling' dlc.

Trine is coming on XBLA?
great ! , more people get to enjoy this great gem. i hope Critter Crunch gets released to, another great game.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter gets a release date :)

Devolver Digital just tweeted the release date for Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter on Xbox Live Arcade. The game, which was initially scheduled to release this year, got pushed back into early 2010. Thankfully Xbox 360 gamers won't have to wait too long for it. The release date is January 13. The developer also recently announced the game would be getting deathmatch as well as a few other features.

"Serious Sam HD on XBLA January 13th. Get ready for the awesome," the tweet reads.
Source

Around the Network

Perfect Dark releasing in the winter. Maybe the same day as Serious Sam?

The forthcoming Xbox LIVE Arcade adaptation of Perfect Dark is undoubtedly riding high on the digital distribution service’s most wanted list. Alongside the conversion of SEGA’s Mega-Drive classic, Toejam & Earl, few of the proposed updates to games of yesteryear could claim to have demanded so much attention. With that of course, comes the constant need for reaffirmation of the eager fanbase, a service which RARE Ltd., developer of the original Nintendo 64 release, happily oblige with.
Well, it’s usually happy. RARE’s Twitter account was updated yesterday with confirmation that the Xbox LIVE Arcade release of Perfect Dark would still be arriving this winter, but that it would be early in 2010 rather than late in 2009, as previously thought.
“Crash site antics in today's new PD XBLA shot, can now confirm early 2010 release which is still 'winter', stop moaning.” The company “tweeted” early yesterday morning.
The screenshot mentioned in the communication can be found on this very page, along with another new shot showing our considerably remodelled protagonist, Joanna Dark, in all her high-definition glory. Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on the Xbox LIVE Arcade release of Perfect Dark, and that early 2010 release date approaches.

Source

*tag

Mega Man 10 coming to PS3/360

Mega Man 10 was just recently revealed in the latest issue of Nintendo Power for WiiWare, but he's not staying there. It looks like the Blue Bomber will also be making his way to the PS3 and Xbox 360 as well, as announced in the latest issue of Famitsu magazine.

Similar to Mega Man 9, Mega Man 10 looks to be a retro-style entry into Capcom's long running franchise. Mega Man will be joined by 2 playable guest characters, including Protoman(a DLC character last time) and a mystery character. Mega Man 10 will feature an all new easy mode as well.

The WiiWare version was announced for early next year, so expect the PSN and XBL versions to hit then too.
http://www.ps3center.net/news/4175/mega-man-10-coming-to-ps3360/

I haven't bought a new XBLA game in too long. Next year's summer of arcade can't come soon enough...

Alien Breed is a great update of one of my favourites. Can't wait to play co-op later today.

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2