By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Tales of Graces Scan (New playable character revealed!)

Those graphics look bad cause they're all teh grey and brown.

Around the Network
g-value said:
Xxain said:
The Dude in black is my new fav Tales character

There is absolutly no chance that he will be a better character then Yuri Lowell.

Was there was any doubt to this fact in the first place, g-value?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

g-value said:
Xxain said:

There is absolutly no chance that he will be a better character any Tales character could be worse than Yuri Lowell.

Corrected ;)

Dazkarieh said:
g-value said:
Xxain said:

There is absolutly no chance that he will be a better character any Tales character could be worse than Yuri Lowell.

Corrected ;)

If there is anyone in this world who actually believes Yuri Lowell to be a bad character, I've officially lost hope for humanity.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Dazkarieh said:
g-value said:
Xxain said:

Corrected ;)

If there is anyone in this world who actually believes Yuri Lowell to be a bad character, I've officially lost hope for humanity.

Ohh... I've lost it some time ago. You'll get used to it ;)

Around the Network
Dazkarieh said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Dazkarieh said:
g-value said:
Xxain said:

Corrected ;)

Haters.

g-value said:
Dazkarieh said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Dazkarieh said:
g-value said:
Xxain said:

Corrected ;)

Haters.

Not at all. Believe me if you want, but the last thing I wanted when I purchased ToV was not to like the character.

Dazkarieh said:
g-value said:
Dazkarieh said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Dazkarieh said:
g-value said:
Xxain said:

Corrected ;)

Haters.

Not at all. Believe me if you want, but the last thing I wanted when I purchased ToV was not to like the character.

I amazed that you can actually find a HORRIBLE character like Colette better then Yuri Lowell. Or how you find any of the main characters in the tales series better then Yuri. I just don't understand how anybody could hate him. He is not whiny, emo, spoiled, doesn't have a bad voice acter, or an asshole. What could possibly be so bad about him?

g-value said:
Dazkarieh said:
g-value said:
Dazkarieh said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Dazkarieh said:
g-value said:
Xxain said:

Corrected ;)

Haters.

I amazed that you can actually find a HORRIBLE character like Colette better then Yuri Lowell. Or how you find any of the main characters in the tales series better then Yuri. I just don't understand how anybody could hate him. He is not whiny, emo, spoiled, doesn't have a bad voice acter, or an asshole. What could possibly be so bad about him?

I mostly agree with you, but I don't think Colette is horrible at all. I quite liked her. Though I must agree that, out of all the main characters in the Tales series so far, Yuri is by far the best. I have no idea how anyone could dislike him.

Waaaaaaaaiiit...

Somebody likes Colette?

Whaaa?