By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 2 vs Halo 3:ODST

Who wins?  Regardless of which game sells more, will Uncharted 2 move sales of PS3 console ahead of Xbox360?  At least temporarily?

Around the Network

I think Halo: ODST the game looks amazing.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

halo will sell more but i cant see it selling consoles

uncharted will sell more consoles than odst (IMO)

Uncharted 2 won't move console sales at all. I know we're all hyped for the game, I know I am. But let's be realistic for a second.

one word : Halo

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

is this a sales battle? if so then this is like that GT5 vs forza who will sell more thread as you alrdy know it's about the brand.

Halo will probably move consoles, Uncharted 2... sorry but no. Only game that moved consoles for the ps3 was MGS.

You expect.....Uncharted 2....To.....Move 8...Million...consoles? Really?

Garnett said:

You expect.....Uncharted 2....To.....Move 8...Million...consoles? Really?

This guy is making my alrdy in pain head even worst......plz read it again and try to understand.

There's something call historical evidence...I'm not sure how anybody can think Uncharted will move more units over a Halo shooter...based on historical evidence...just amazing.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder