By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation 3 Sales Discussion: Sept. 29th

great anaylsis!

thanks a lot mr. stickball.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

About Madden 08 -

To be fair, the fact is, no console has the relative strength, even the X360, that the PS2 had in terms of userbase to allow Madden 08 to sell real well.

PS2 users are slowly dropping the console, and it's major games, and lots haven't switched to a new primary console. When Christmas 07 comes around, I'd expect a much stronger sale base vs. last year. The PS3, X360 and Wii versions should move very, very well.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

It seems that with holiday HSG5 could get 500k. That'd be fantastic.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I remember when everyone on the forums said that the WII MADDEN would outsell the ps3 madden. BY a LARGE MARGIN.

mM

Very nice chart, i would also expect hot shots golf to sell over 1mil WW when it is released in Europe and NA.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
I remember when everyone on the forums said that the WII MADDEN would outsell the ps3 madden. BY a LARGE MARGIN.

I remember when EVERYBODY ON EVERY FORUM said that the PS3 was going to outsell the Wii and 360 combined. Kind of ironic that we are talking about sales of the PS3 madden outselling something on the Wii a year later isn't it?

Just kiss the tip.

Scruff7 said:
care to have a guess at on-line sales of Warhawk?

as of today there were 208,xxx people on the leaderboards. only people who play on ranked servers are on the leaderboards.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ranked servers are hard to get into still

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732