By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled. Who else is playing this?

Well I disagree A bit with WOW, the game is not that difficult, but you have to be prepared to a LOT, LOT, LOT of random encounters... so carry on a lot of healing items and you will be ok.

Liek I said the game is great, if you love SNES RPGs get this game

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

So far this game has hyperbolically brought tears to my eyes. It's pure classic RPG, plus sharp, funny writing and great music. The plot is intriguing, the characters well written, even the world itself is engaging. I haven't been this sucked into an RPG for a long time.

The flaw? ENDLESS random battles. It is brutal. If they had just lowered the encounter rate (or even better, had non-random battles...this would have made the game incredible)...but either way it is great so far, and if you're a fan of old school/2D RPG's whatsoever, BUY THIS GAME.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

elgefe02 said:
Well I disagree A bit with WOW, the game is not that difficult, but you have to be prepared to a LOT, LOT, LOT of random encounters... so carry on a lot of healing items and you will be ok.

Liek I said the game is great, if you love SNES RPGs get this game

Well, I don't normally buy healing items in any RPG so I didn't even do it until much later in the game... after the game stops handing them to you in chests. That probably made a lot of areas tougher than they would have been had you just bought a ton of HP/SP items and used those often.

Sadly I could not play this gem last night...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I've almost got the final character. The stuff required to unlock the 7th character is rough but I'm hoping that character will be worth it.

Around the Network

I finally played again last night.
Back On track!

im so jealous...hard task to unlock characters..I love stuff like that

elgefe02 said:
I finally played again last night.
Back On track!

Did you make it to Seremaze?