By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best 6th Generation Game, GAME, please read the rules!

^ Congratulations, you just posted in the wrong thread!

Around the Network

+ Skies of Arcadia
- KOTOR

Former something....

+ Skies of Arcadia
- Super Mario Advance 4

+ FFX

- fable (Just read my earlier posts)

ironman said:
forest-spirit said:
+ Metroid Prime (Superb game, it has everything, great gameplay, I love the exploration. There, I can't say anymore, must save something for my next vote :p)
- Halo (Most disappointing, after FFXII. Maybe my expectations were to high...)

How was Halo so dissapointing? I bet you never played it, and know nothing about it other than it is uber popular.

Anyway...

+ Halo (do I need to explain again or can you look at my last post?)

- Metroid prime (once again, looks like it would be a fun game...but just doesn't have the story, graphics, or following that Halo had, so I must vote it down.)

I own and have played Halo (PC version, haven't tried it for Xbox) and I was disappointed. Simple as that. Even if I hadn't played the game you are not the right one to judge because you self votes down a game you've said you haven't played.

+ Metroid Prime (Still is a superb game)

- Halo (Still disappointed)

Around the Network

+Okami
-Fable

+ MGS 3: Subsistence

- MGS 2: Sons of Liberty

+ Halo (Best FPS last gen period)
- Final Fantasy VII (Horrible graphics, annoying audio, I didn't like the game at all)

Final Fantasy VII isn't even a 6th gen game man wtf?

And as for your opinion it was a PS1 (ONE) game what do you expect? it was great for its time, the best infact next to metal gear.

Anyway...

+ Soul Calibur II / Reason: Best 3d fighter last gen next to Soul Calibur III on the PS2.

- GTA3 / Reason: I hate all GTA games since there so overrated and overhyped piles of shyte (in my humble opinion) but 3 was the suckish of them all, as bad as 4 was...

-

+ Metroid prime
- Halo

Ps: GTA 3 was a great game and the best sandbox game in its time, if not the only one. It was trully something new and fun.