By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best 6th Generation Game, GAME, please read the rules!

Does everybody include you seece?

That sounds like a good idea as a new rule to, ya know, get dirty with the people flyin the dirt kinda thing eh?

Around the Network

+ Skies of Arcadia
- Mario Kart : Super Circuit

MK:SC is imo the least of the Mario Kart series. It's good but it doesn't belong in this list.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Does everybody include you seece?

That sounds like a good idea as a new rule to, ya know, get dirty with the people flyin the dirt kinda thing eh?

haha yes that includes me

I have been counting the vast majority of votes, just a few votes here and there that kinda ticked my radar a little. If people give just a short explanation as to why they're - that game it makes it easier for me to determine what kind of vote it is.

I mean if somebody doesn't do that then I'll stilll count there vote, but theres more of a chance I won't include a - vote to somebody voting for a Halo, MGS or other well branded name that people seem to go to the neck for

Thats a lot more than what I wanted to write!

@Seece- lulz Mmmk then.

It really is a good rule though, because it'll add more to your thread and bring up some more topics!

Around the Network

+ Halo (because it has some of the best multilayer maps, had the best graphics of it's time, A great story line, and of course, awesome campaign mode)
- Metroid Prime ( because it just has too many votes lol, it looks like a pretty decent game, but not as good as Halo in terms of graphics, game play, and storyline...yes I did look it up, I refuse to vote down a game without knowing what it is about first...unless it has like one vote before it falls off the list.)

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

+ Metroid Prime (Superb game, it has everything, great gameplay, I love the exploration. There, I can't say anymore, must save something for my next vote :p)
- Halo (Most disappointing, after FFXII. Maybe my expectations were to high...)

+ SoTC (A very unique game and enjoy it very much.)

- Fable (never been a fan of WRPG.)

axumblade said:
+ Ratchet & Clank
- FFX (there. I waited. )

You should have waited a lot lot longer :P

+ Final Fantasy X (Favourite game on that list)

- SOTC (I just had no fun at all with that game. Isn't gaming all about fun?)

+ Skies Of Arcadia (it's simply my favourite game on the list)
- SMB3: SMAdvance 4 (great game, but like my favourite Zelda 'A Link To The Past', I don't think it belongs on this list)