By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best 6th Generation Game, GAME, please read the rules!

axumblade said:
outlawauron said:
seece said:
outlawauron said:
MANUELF said:
That's true but everybody have a different concept for the best game.

It's like giving a review. What you like should not matter.

I recognize that the Tom Clancy series are a good series, despite hating them.

At the end of the day this doesn't cement SOA as the best 6th gen games, its just what the users have voted for in this game, Dunno why people have to moan so much.

I'm not moaning over the ultimate choice of game. Skies is a great game, but just how some people voted.

It's entirely stupid like the Console elimination game. That turned out to be a giant joke.

Ah. I do understand what you mean. I just wish you wouldn't have insulted Ratchet & Clank in the process. It's a completely different style game than Final Fantasy.

Ratchet is a great game, but it have too many technical issues to put it ahead of more polished games.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

The fact that in Skies of Arcadia you have to wait ~10 seconds before each battle begins for the characters and enemies to be loaded, just killed my enjoyment of the game.

I love RPGs like Eternal Sonata or Tales of Vesperia (I tried both demos for the PS3) where you're very quickly in and out of battle, even if the battle itself takes a while. It just feels polished and fun. Granted, these are current gen games, but plenty of last gen RPGs didn't have such a small but incredibly game breaking detail IMO.

I thought Final Fantasy X should have won. :/

Spedfrom said:

The fact that in Skies of Arcadia you have to wait ~10 seconds before each battle begins for the characters and enemies to be loaded, just killed my enjoyment of the game.

I love RPGs like Eternal Sonata or Tales of Vesperia (I tried both demos for the PS3) where you're very quickly in and out of battle, even if the battle itself takes a while. It just feels polished and fun. Granted, these are current gen games, but plenty of last gen RPGs didn't have such a small but incredibly game breaking detail IMO.

Really?

What version did you play.

The Dreamcast one.

Around the Network
Trent said:
Wait Is This Still Going??

Nope. The winner is Skies of Arcadia from GCN.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Play the GameCube one, it fixed some problems with the original.

Wait so its over?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Aion said:
Wait so its over?

Yes. After 34 pages, it's over.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

MasterZack said:
Trent said:
Wait Is This Still Going??

Nope. The winner is Skies of Arcadia from GCN.

No way, many of the votes were from me, and believe me I would not vote for the Gamecube one. The original Dreamcast one is the winner. The Skies of Arcadia Legends remake sucked. They had to degrade the fidelity just to get it to fit on one Gamecube minidisc for crying out loud!