By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best 6th Generation Game, GAME, please read the rules!

+ Persona 4
- Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

People are going to vote with bias. No point in trying to stop it. And exchange Gran Turismo 3 with Gran Turismo 4.

+Shadow of the Colossus
-Halo (j/k :P) Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, 'cause I've never heard of it...

+zelda WW( also LttP was a port on the GBA, it shouldn't count.)
-Metroid fusion

+The legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- GTA: Vice City

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
People are going to vote with bias. No point in trying to stop it. And exchange Gran Turismo 3 with Gran Turismo 4.

+Shadow of the Colossus
-Halo (j/k :P) Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, 'cause I've never heard of it...

I'm talking Crazyman bias, blatant biased fanboys votes. and I did say probably, it all depends on who is the voter. I'll change GT3 to Gt4.

Around the Network

Fairly easy call for me:

Persona 4 +
GTA San Andreas -

(To me, P4 was simply the best game last gen, and for GTASA, I think the maturity of the developers shown through with the hidden coffee thing...)

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

+MGS 3: Subsistence

-HALO

how can I vote my favorite game of all time down? just take it off before I become emotional *cries in corner*

also, i didn't notice the SMB, same for it too.

^ There you go Okey

The said:
+MGS 3: Subsistence

-HALO

Didn't you read the OP?