By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official BlazBlue PSN vgchartz community & matchmaking thread

Whats funny is all the Gamestops around my way are sold out of the PS3 version of this game. Word is each store only got like 1 copy of the PS3 version of the game for every 4 for 360.

Around the Network
Steroid said:
Whats funny is all the Gamestops around my way are sold out of the PS3 version of this game. Word is each store only got like 1 copy of the PS3 version of the game for every 4 for 360.

That wasn't the case near me. Just about everyone is playing this on PS3.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Steroid said:

That wasn't the case near me. Just about everyone is playing this on PS3.

That's what I'm saying that Gamestops around here only ordered a fraction of the PS3 version that they did the 360 version and now the PS3 version is sold out.

I live in NYC and it took me 3 gamestops to find it on the 360. I would have bought it for ps3 since theres such a strong blazblue psn community in this site, but I don't own a ps3 yet.

I think perhaps it has sold better on PS3 but this site alone isn't neccesarily an accurate representation of how blazblue is selling overall.

In those 3 gamestops blazblue was sold out on the 360 in 2 out of 3 gamestops. The ps3 version was 3 for 3 sold out. However, they did only have 3 copies left of the 360 version in the 3rd gamestop of which I purchased one.

I'd bet the ps3 version is outselling the 360 version by like 5-40k. Unless what steroid said is true, but I haven't heard that they shipped a more limited amount of ps3 copies than they did 360 ones have they?

@bbsin

I'll try to help by posting a random fact about Blazblue once a day to try to keep it on the front page, lol.

Well, can someone with the 360 version tell us how many people are on the ranked leaderboards?

Around the Network

Wow I feel dumb. Kudos to you outlawauron. I'm on it.

haha yah sinbb, and my taokaka is getting better today :) I'm learning mind games and mixups/crossups with taokaka's dashing. Her canceling on it is insane and I think most give her an invisibility frame? Not sure. Anyways, hopefully I'll see you guys on tonight. I have another 60 plus hour workweek starting tomorrow through tuesday :( And tonight I have to take the GF out to a nice dinner, blah. Model: CaseyDDR / CaseyDDR / Ohio, USA (competitive) Main character: Taokaka Sub: Haven't chosen yet. No headset, usually play at night / evenings. Also, we need to get the mods to sticky this thread.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

We also need you to go ahead and buy a headset!

There are 23,768 people on the 360 BlazBlue leaderboards.

However, I just realized this doesn't represent every BlazBlue owner on the 360 not everyone has played a ranked match. I for one have not and am not ranked. Shadowblind hasn't either. It also doesn't account for the folks that aren't gold members.

Still, we got a reliable aproximate number to pin on the 360 blazblue. PSN leaderboards anyone?

dcIKeeL said:
There are 23,768 people on the 360 BlazBlue leaderboards.

However, I just realized this doesn't represent every BlazBlue owner on the 360 not everyone has played a ranked match. I for one have not and am not ranked. Shadowblind hasn't either. It also doesn't account for the folks that aren't gold members.

Still, we got a reliable aproximate number to pin on the 360 blazblue. PSN leaderboards anyone?

It was at about ~22,000 last time I check last night.

The issue with only playing ranked matches is also true with the PS3 version. So it looks like they are selling pretty similarily.