By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official BlazBlue PSN vgchartz community & matchmaking thread

Alkyrian / Alkyrian / Canada

casual = yes

Arakune / Jin

I play almost every evenings

headset = sometimes

Around the Network

JOKA_THE_SMOKA / JOKA_ / USA

casual = yes

Ragna

I'm trying to join the vgchartz room right now but I can't get in :\

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Man, whats the problem with this lag?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

^agreed

Yay lag!

Around the Network

who knows but i had to switch back to my MVC2 arcade button scheme, I COULD NOT PLAY with the stock setup. It's way to different than sf4 / mvc2 etc.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

Casey! Your connection is bleh >_> I mean, I like black screens as much as the next guy,

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

bbsin seems to have problems against taokaka :o

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

CaseyDDR said:
bbsin seems to have problems against taokaka :o

for now

i've been working 60+ hour weeks so I haven't even gotten time to play, tomorrow though :) tons of practice will commence.