By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official BlazBlue PSN vgchartz community & matchmaking thread

I'm pretty sure I was the lagger so I went to ranked matches instead. I seem okay with one and one battles so if anybody wants the same experience they can get everywhere else you can try to play me one on one some other time. Same experience because everybody plays as Noel.

Unless they're Jin.

Or Ragna.

Around the Network
Garamond said:
I'm pretty sure I was the lagger so I went to ranked matches instead. I seem okay with one and one battles so if anybody wants the same experience they can get everywhere else you can try to play me one on one some other time. Same experience because everybody plays as Noel.

Unless they're Jin.

Or Ragna.

And the three noob character are used very frequently.

I challenge people to use Noel without spamming. >_>

Sorry you couldn't join Garamond

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I could try again. It may be my ISP sucks or because this connection is shared by about 3 different computers, a 360 and PS3, but I usually never lag on anything (including SFIV) so it seems pretty strange.

Maybe I should look into getting FiOS.

well I've been doing mass ranked tonight after our battles, I'm at lvl 18 now :o yay me.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

I played a few ranked after. I'm like 3000 xp away from lvling up.

Around the Network

Geez, this is an elaborate blazblue tourney thread...just wish there were enough 360 owners that had blazblue...

I created a similar thread (not nearly as elaborate) for the 360 but it barely got any love. According to the site there are only 3 360 blazblue owners on here as of yet.

If this was september or october I'd probably join you guys. Since i'm getting the slim ps3. Bbsin, can you keep this going until then, it'll be much appreciated

I guess you can add shadow to the headset = yes category

I'm going to go get a headset asap.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

Please do! It makes the matches much better!

Plus, this way you can try and distract bbsin from winning.

The OP has been updated again with two new members. Sorry I couldn't do it asap, I had to run some errands after the Blazblue session we had last night and was really tired when I got back. BTW gg to everyone that played.

@Garamond - FiOs is the shit, there's no reason to not get that. If it were available here, I'd jump on.

@dclKeeL- I'll keep this thread going as long as there's enough interest from members to continue match making, I dunno if it'll continue until the PS3 slim comes out though, lol.

@CaseyDDR - can you please post your info (refer to first page OP) so I can add you to the list?

@Outlawauron - I don't think CaseyDDR needs a mic just to distract me, Taokaka's poke jabs and dash strikes are distracting enough.