By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What will Mario's other 4 suits be?

According to the new japanese SMG website, it looks like Mario will have a total of 6 suits he can wear, but only 2 (boo mario and bee mario) have been revealed.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rmgj/action/action.html

Will Mario spit fireballs again?

Will he grow to gigantic proportions?

Will he wear a racoon suit?

Or will they come up with only new suit ideas?

What are your thoughts, and what would you like Mario to bee (harhar)?

Around the Network

Spoiler in the title...ouch. Spoiler for me at least...guess I will just have to forget I saw this thread.

Spoiler, or cause for celebration?

**Possible Spoiler**

Fireballs were already confirmed I thought, I would imagine that a suit would acompany that. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

Are these necessarily suits? What does the Japanese say? I could have swore that Miyamoto said in an interview that there was only one more suit, and that it would actually get less use than Bee Mario and Boo Mario.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Princess Peach dress. That would explain UR MR GAY.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Snake inclusive a box to hide in.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS?

SPOILERS......

I read that both fire flowers and stars were confirmed, each for the first time in a 3-D Mario game. I doubt those count as suits though.

END SPOILERS

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

I'm guessing those count. They're not so much suits as they are mushrooms that change Mario, whether it's putting on the suit or making him invincible I'd imagine.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I don't think Star counts as a suit, but i'm pretty sure the fire balls will (fire flower -> white overalls)