By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You idiots! New Super Mario Bros. Wii is not a port.

This wasnt specifically about Kantor though.

You should be surprised the amount of people who no shit about anything Nintendo related and just speak out of their asses. This is for them a quick glance and thats it.

I didnt know the word "Idiots" was so aggressive.

Around the Network

So what if it was a port, it would still be loved my the ever expanding Mario fanbase.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Saki said:
This wasnt specifically about Kantor though.

You should be surprised the amount of people who no shit about anything Nintendo related and just speak out of their asses. This is for them a quick glance and thats it.

I didnt know the word "Idiots" was so aggressive.

anything less than genius is aggressive on the net

i like the news that Miyamoto said it was designed primarily as a single player game. Multiplayer really was a late stage addition.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

axumblade said:
supermario128 said:
Of course its not, any true Mario fan would know that.

I have to disagree. All signs point to port. Especially having 4 people play at the same time. I can't tell you how many times I have played 4-player mode on NSMB. Oh wait...i can't tell you because it never happened. :[

Don't you love the part in NSMB where you shake the DS to activate the propeller suit? It's amazing how that even works on the DSi!

Around the Network

I knew it wasn't a port when i read "Wii" at the end of the title for the game.

The only person I've seen call i a port was some douche on a site tht claimed he was a nintendo fanboy to cover up his blatant troll article right after E3.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Awesome a thread about me

As before, I was referring to the website's mindset, and not my own opinion.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

jake_the_fake1 said:
So what if it's a port?

A great game is a great game regardless, either way no one should be worried.

this.

Who ever said anything about it being a port? It looks awesome. Although the lack of online is seriously fail. It doesn't do anything that Little Big Planet didn't do last year (besides more precise jumping) in HD so I can't see it not having online besides Nintendo just being stubborn as per usual.

Now Playing!

^ This is you!