By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Real Talk w/S612: Real Talk Wars Special: July 3, 2009

Snake, my friend, you've got yourself a winner here! This was a pretty good idea for a thread. The format is pretty impressive. Michael Jackson would be proud. The only downside is that.......I don't really like Kingdom Hearts!

This thread deserves lots of views/replies, though.

Around the Network

good interviews, even though i am sick of the age old question "which system will get KH3?", that question has bafalled mankind since the beginning of time.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I expected a better question, but the debate was still great. Keep the work up.

The war was probably the best part. The way I see it, KH3 is either going to be Wii Exclusive or PS3/360 Multiplat with me leaning toward Wii Exclusive. That is if it is released this generation. I hope they announce a console(even if development didn't start) soon. Just because I'm tired of seeing people argue over it. And to be honest, there are much better games to argue over.(sorry soriku)

Thank you for everyone making this epsiode of Real Talk the most successful episode this season!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

I personally think that KH3 should be on the PS3 but it would taake developers a long time to make on that console. If I had a second choice, it would be the Wii because of the demographics.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

So we have that the sony people said ps3, the microsoft people said X360, and nintendo people said wii...

well, psrock at least said ps360

How unexpected

Interesting edition. Ask me some Real Talk q's sometime.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Yes yes, I know that Tales isn't a SE property. There was a typo I didn't correct before sending it...There should have been a period in there to state that the last 2 Tales games were on the PS2 and then went to the 360, but not related it to the aforementioned statement of Square IPs going to the 360.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:

Yes yes, I know that Tales isn't a SE property. There was a typo I didn't correct before sending it...There should have been a period in there to state that the last 2 Tales games were on the PS2 and then went to the 360, but not related it to the aforementioned statement of Square IPs going to the 360.

Two Tales games on the PS2? Ugh? Five!