By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - THE PS3 PRICE DROP PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh i found this one but is expensive

http://cgi.ebay.com/XCM-Cross-Battle-Adapter-Plus-for-PS3-Xbox-360-NEW_W0QQitemZ250446258488QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item3a4fc2a138&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|293%3A1|294%3A50

maybe i will try it

Around the Network

Yey.

Thread lacks a pic of Teh Cell.

I'd buy a second PS3 (to go with my second Wii) if they introduce the slim PS3 with PS2 BC back in. My PS3 lacks that feature, so I have to have a PS2 connected. I hate the wires of the PS2 controller. QQ

Oh, and there are converters to use a 360 controller on a PS3. They cost around $40.

Steroid said:
sabby_e17 said:
the party is on now that im here!

Woot! Where are the haters who think PS3 is gonna die in a year? The drugs they're taking could make this party bumpin'!

PS3 was supposed to die so many times before, but yet it still sells each and every week. I think it's peak sales will be achieved in the future with so many good games, slim, pricecut and possibly the updated b/c everyone keeps talking about coming.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Yey.

Thread lacks a pic of Teh Cell.

Edit: Beaten.

gameover said:

I know this is off-topic but is there a way i can use my 360 controller with the PS3? or any 3rd party controlelr with the same placement of the analalog pads? i find all the ps3 games unplayable with the terrible position of the analog pads
they ruin everything! i have the same problem with the classic wii controller. the only thing i can play is pro evo soccer or wipeout hd anything else is terrible!!! if there isnt a solution on this i think i will sell my ps3. any ideas?
thanks

Dude I feel the same way about the 360. I hate its controller. Its all upto which one you are used to more then anything else.

Given enough time you will adapt and become good, that what the human brain is good at.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

That's three! Three pics of the cell Ah-ha-ha-ha!

Teh cell

axumblade said:
My name is joe and I like to party.

My name is Dave and I also like to party.