By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Marvelous porting Wii game to PS3/360

Rumor: Marvelous porting Wii game to PS3/360

Link: http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=19001

Rumor: Marvelous porting Wii game to PS3/360

June 30th, 2009 Posted in Rumors, Wii, Written by Valay

Publishers making the decision to port titles from the Wii to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 is often considered to be an unusual occurrence. But rumor has it that Marvelous Entertainment has announced that the company will in fact be porting a Wii title to competing platforms. A shareholders meeting took place not too long ago and this information was discussed at the event. There is a possibility that the ported game might be a recent Wii release. If that’s true, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Arc Rise Fantasia, and even Reel Fishing: Angler’s Dream are potential titles that may end up no longer being exclusive to the Wii.

Around the Network

Well, after the ceo's admission last week that he wasn't happy with the sales of his games on Wii, it does look like something they would look into.

Smart decision if true, I honestly don't see why any 3rd parties shouldn't be multiplatform (that goes both ways as I really don't see why SFIV couldn't be ported to the Wii with worse graphics). The only possible situations tat I understand are moneyhats and something like Gears of FFXIII where porting it to Wii just wouldn't be feasible.

Already on my Wii so I dont care. :D

only arc rise fantasia i would want on either the ps3/360. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Makes change if they want that their hardcore games sell well =p.

Just kidding ^^'.

You know someone would said so it can better be me =p.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
only arc rise fantasia i would want on either the ps3/360. :)

Same here, the more rpg's the better.

I hope they don't do it. PS3 and 360 already have enough exclusives. I hope and believe that Muramasa will stay a Wii exclusive. Its just too unique and besides I don't have a PS3 :)

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

I would really like to see Muramasa on PS360.

I would gladly buy ARF and especially Muramasa.