By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime 3 in Japan/ World

I am not trying to sound dumb here, but when is MP3 being release in other places besides NA?  I am hoping that this game is going to do well over it's lifetime and sells are really dropping in NA.  Anyone know the answer to this?

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

26th October UK/EU

Dropping sales likely to Wii being bought by non or more casual gamers hooked on Wii Sports, Play etc.

Metroid Prime 3 is aimed at the hardcore gamer and fans of the series so I think sales although dropping will remain good for a while.

Aus Novemer 8th

still deciding whether or not to import from UK.. with shipping id get it.... a week earlier, maybe

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

EU: October 26th
Australia: November 8th
Japan: To be announced

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I'm literally counting the days until this comes here (EU)...

Around the Network

Well you should, it's a fantastic game. Too bad i got bored of it in a couple of days :/

Want this game --- Nov 8...hurry up!

gamingdevil said:
Well you should, it's a fantastic game. Too bad i got bored of it in a couple of days :/

You got bored of it?  How far did you get?

Its a fantastic game but you got bored of it in a couple of days, doesn't sound fantastic to me :=/.

By the way do you have a US WII Gamingdevil?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Not very far, i just the first beam upgrade, the fire one dunno how it's called.