By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime 3 in Japan/ World

The game is definitely worth the wait, it's one of the best games I've ever played. The control scheme works better than any console shooter I've ever played and the game is just insane fun (and I didn't even like Metroid Prime).

Around the Network

Ok...I don't think you got bored. Honestly I think you got distracted. If you do not sit down and play this game for several hours you will get nowhere. There's so much map reading involved and some of the bosses can be tedious (or bitches, as I would call them). I guess my next question would be, did you play any past metroids?

I got distracted from a game too, btw. It's called Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I loved that game, but I stopped playing it after I got a few more games like Elebits because I wanted to see some other Wii games. To this day I haven't went back and completed that game, but once the drought hits (march maybe) I think I'll just start it over again.

Or maybe I'm wrong about the whole distraction thing and Corruption is just a boring game...lol.

No you're right about the distraction thing :P

A few days after Metroid Prime i got several games for the PS3, DS, and PSP which was the major distraction with Crisis Core. I just never felt like going back to play it anymore. And i've played Metroid Prime 1 for about 20 minutes, after that i hated it.

It might just be me... the only First person game i was hooked is Resistance and that's probably because i had no good games at the time. Now i have Phantom Hourglass so now way i'll go back to Metroid :P

gamingdevil said:
Well you should, it's a fantastic game. Too bad i got bored of it in a couple of days :/

How is that possible?  MP3 is awesome -- it's probably the best single player game that I've played this year.

I already said why :P

Around the Network

So you think Dragon Blade is awesome and MP3 is boring?.... I just... Um.... Wow....

Why are all of you jumping on someone that is simply saying they don't like a game? It's not like he's saying it's a bad game (he actually called it a fantastic game), he's just saying he got bored of it. Heaven forbid someone doesn't have your same taste in games or doesn't like a popular game.

Sorry Girl Gamer Elite, i promise starting from today i'll have the same taste as you...

I have played barely through the Norion planet. It is awesome. It does take a little while to learn the new controls compared to other Metroid Prime games, but it is a definite improvement. I had to switch the shooting/jumping buttons though, shooting is much better on the 'B' trigger button.

I will sit down later tonight and play a bit more.

twesterm said:
Why are all of you jumping on someone that is simply saying they don't like a game? It's not like he's saying it's a bad game (he actually called it a fantastic game), he's just saying he got bored of it. Heaven forbid someone doesn't have your same taste in games or doesn't like a popular game.

Don't jump back on me Was just curious why he think the game is fantastic but put it away after a few days, he explained why... Don't want a game which will loose my interest after a few days of playing that's all ;) Metroid Prime has earned my interest thanks to the WII version, before that I wasn't really interested in the game. 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo