By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 : Among Theives.... For PSP ??

axumblade said:
I wouldn't doubt it. Just this year alone Playstation staples Jak & Daxter (I don't count just Daxter by himself), LittleBigPlanet, Motorstorm and Gran Turismo are all making the leap to the PSP. I don't think it'll happen this year but I wouldn't be shocked if Uncharted, Sly Cooper and Heavenly Sword were the next set to go portable...

True, Sony is feeling the weight of the fading PS2 software sales, and they are starting to back the PSP bigtimes :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Probably just a DL video.

Anyway, more importantly... Final Fantasy 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow that is a FUCKING SEXYYYYY picture of lightning...why can't this game come out already :(

^Even better is what it says next to her. "Spells! Monsters! Potions! Everything revealed!" I need this magazine.

I'm thinking it's a video.

4 ≈ One

A lot of ps2 and ps3 sony games made the jump to psp, like

jak and daxter ff
daxter
Ratchet and clank
Hot shots golf
GOW CoO
Resistance R
GT
LBP
MotorStorm
killzone L
Ape escape
twisted metal

socom

that leaves what? infamous , sly cooper and uncharted, it's just a matter of time

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
its funny that they mentioned "Single Analog Stick" instead of just "Analog Stick"

lol i saw it, they really need 2 analog sticks.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

axumblade said:
krimoz911 said:
A lot of ps2 and ps3 sony games made the jump to psp, here's the ones I remember no

jak and daxter ff
daxter
Ratchet and clank
Hot shots golf
GOW CoO
Resistance R
GT
LBP
MotorStorm
killzone L
Ape escape

that leaves what? infamous , sly cooper and uncharted

Heavenly Sword  

Eye of Judgement

Singstar

....ICO?

Folklore

Warhawk

If we include third party...

White Knight Chronicles

Valkyria Chornicles

Demon's Souls

The only ones out of those that I can see working out on psp , are Eye of Judgement and Warhawk,singstar maybe, Team ICO are wise enough not to take that risk,not enough demand for HS and folklore on psp.

As for the third party ones , it's not really up to sony to apply their strategy  on them , although all 3 you mentioned would be great on psp

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

While we are talking about franchises yet to grace the PSP I already can't wait for modnation racers even though it's not even graced the PS3 yet just seems like a fit for the platform