By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Conduit will break 350k after 5 weeks

Manos said:
180k after 5 weeks. That is not good.

To be fair, it will be at ~200k after 5 weeks with Others, and I changed my prediction to 330k just after posting the OP.

Still, it fell way short of my expectations (but will be profitable this year still).

Around the Network
kber81 said:
Chrizum said:

The Conduit is going to be a succes.

Pity it isn't a success in terms of quality. Mixed and bad reviews all around.

Again this is a sales forum, so people are talking about a sucess from a marketing point of view.

Plus have you played the conduit or you just looking at reviews?

Chrizum said:
Manos said:

To be fair, it will be at ~200k after 5 weeks with Others, and I changed my prediction to 330k just after posting the OP.

Still, it fell way short of my expectations (but will be profitable this year still).

It fell short of mine due to the adjustments as well, but The Conduit sales aren't terrible. The sales from week to week haven't plummeted drastically and it should have a long retail life.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Chrizum said:
Manos said:

Hey, you probably still did better than Pachter!

For what it's worth, I was about as wrong as you were.

RolStoppable said:
RolStoppable said:
My predictions:

First week: 53k ("Hardcore games don't sell on the Wii")
Second week: 27k ("Retailers just didn't stock enough copies in the first week LOL")
Third week: 18k ("The game will have legs ROFL")
Fourth week: 13k ("All the real games will stay on the HD consoles")
Fifth week: 9k ("LMAO")

For a total of 120k.

I wasn't that far off. Definitely one of my best predictions yet.

Yeah, I read this entire thread only now that Chrizum digged it out again, and I saw that you were the closest with your fake prediction... But you also said that you trust Chrizum on this one, so you have lost anyway .

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
nintendo_fanboy said:
RolStoppable said:
RolStoppable said:
My predictions:

First week: 53k ("Hardcore games don't sell on the Wii")
Second week: 27k ("Retailers just didn't stock enough copies in the first week LOL")
Third week: 18k ("The game will have legs ROFL")
Fourth week: 13k ("All the real games will stay on the HD consoles")
Fifth week: 9k ("LMAO")

For a total of 120k.

I wasn't that far off. Definitely one of my best predictions yet.

Yeah, I read this entire thread only now that Chrizum digged it out again, and I saw that you were the closest with your fake prediction... But you also said that you trust Chrizum on this one, so you have lost anyway .

Rol really wasn't the closest. WereKitten predicted 285k and both NinjaBlade and Noname2200 predicted 220k (really close!).

Still, it pains me that Rol was closer than me, it really does.

I am gonna make a WiiWare title called "Troll Hunter 3". It will involve exploring the Nintendo forums and weeding out the PS3/360 Trolls of Hate. And trying to find out why they like to post their hate of the Wii or games on it.

My prediction for Conduit:

1st week 130k
2nd week 60k
3rd week 40k
4th week 30k
5th week 20k

Total of 280k.

Looking at COD WAW Wii' sales, its legs go up and down then up again. Not sure if a new IP can reach the firm 1.21 that COD WAW has gotten to.