By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Analyst: "The Wii is already past its prime days."

Xbox 360 and PS3 are taking over the croud!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Did some of you miss this?

*NTH (Now that's hardcore) is a fictive market research firm that collects its data primarily from internet message boards.

Even though it was fake, it wouldn't surprise me if something similar to that article is released soon.

Oh, lol, it's a fake article. Didn't realize that. :p Good one.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Promise us that you will never change Rol. Great post.

Lol @ NTH. The "amateur console" bit gave it away.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

i knew this was fake when i saw who the OP was, when was the last time rol posted a news article?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Nice Rol!! The Wii is doomed thread of the week :D The best ever, BTW!

The title gave it away.

Seriously, who says "prime days"? I'm tired of you Australians butchering the English language.

BAhh I fell for it.

Must be beacuse there haven't been any Doomed Wii threads in a while

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Even though its fake I think that the Wii is nearing the end of its Prime, but that doesn't mean its doomed especially anytime soon. (remember the definition of Prime would be its Peak or best of times)
By contrast PS3 hopefully hasn't hit its prime yet otherwise it is doomed and Xbox YOY is starting to probably enjoy its Prime right now.