Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dawn of Discovery is awesome, buy it

Seriously guys, this game is great. It has a great campaing and lots of replay value, besides it has a cool pseudo-cartoony style.

If you want to buy something besides the conduit this month or you just don't like shooters this should be your choice.

Around the Network

Talking about Wii or DS version?

I've been watching some vids for the DS version but I'm a bit skeptical on this game...

Never heard of it.

*searches game database*

Oh it's that Anno game.... here is the VGChartz review: http://vgchartz.com/games/gamereviewdisp.php?id=32231

I'm talking about the wii version, haven't played the pc or ds versions. I wouldn't give this game a 7.8, I would give it at least 8.4 - 8.8

I've heard good things about this, but I just got EA Sports Active and I'm gonna buy The Conduit next, but I'll see maybe later on I might look more into this.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Yeah I got it the other day. Only played about 2 hours of the campaign mode so far and It's amazing. Great visuals and art style, great game mechanics and gameplay - game is overall just fun. VO is good too. Anyone who liked civilisation/settlers games would like this (even though it's a bit more simplified). Story mode is apparently one big tutorial but the continuous play looks awesome.

Highly recommended for Wii RTS (kinda) fans.