By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite gaming achievement that you have accomplished?

*note has nothing to do with xbox achievements*

My favorite is that i have gotten all the Jiggies from the Banjo universe

Around the Network

I made every possible support character on KOTOR2 a jedi without looking up how or anything. In fact, the first time I made one a Jedi, I didn't even know it was possible.

100% in Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 3 and GTA Vice City.

And all the stars in Mario 64

it will always be getting the 108 stars of destiny in suikoden 2. i couldn't believe my sense of achievement when i did that. i cried for the first time when they gathered all together for the first time and there was this speech to go to the final battle, felt like a scene from Henry V (shakespeare, nvm).

Magic darts achievement on PDC world championship darts 2008.

Score 701 in 12 darts.

no, seriously, i don't know the PDC one just sprung to mind.

Around the Network

zombie genocider ... that insane number of kills in dead rising .... man i cant imagine how many we will have to kill in vegas since last time it was the entire towns population

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Completed all 150 Pokemon in the first games. But my file got corrupted and erased all of my work overnight. I didn't even get to use my dragonite, the last pokemon I needed =(

Also, finally being able to finish hard mode in most bullet hell games.

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

Platinum trophy for Killzone 2

Specifically for beating the game on elite, and getting the Valor Grand Cross trophy

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

alot of things, mostly beating difficult games like Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels, getting all the trophies and stickers in Brawl, etc..

1050 / 1050 Achievements in MASS EFFECT.

GAME FULLY ACHIEVED.

I'm proud of this achievement.
I've put so much hours in this awesome game.

My Gaming Setup