By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy 7 is...AWESOME

I also started playing Final Fantasy 7 for the first time on my PSP and I think it's decent. The beginning in Midgar was ok, but a bit boring and the battle system is not really my type of fighting (at least you can raise up the speed of the battles). After leaving Kalm, it gets better and better and I hope it will hold my interest till the end of the game, because I really loved Crisis Core and I want know what happens next. I currently arrived with the boat (where Rufus and Sephiroth also are/were) at a resort (I don't know the name of the city anymore) and I don't really know where to go next.. :[

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network

@VivalaWiida

Your supposed to go to the beach in that city for a suprise guest..

mM
leo-j said:
@VivalaWiida

Your supposed to go to the beach in that city for a suprise guest..

And once you've done everything you can there, head out and up to the mountains. Oh, and its called Costa Del Sol.

Good that u like it, when u finish the Midgar part it will only get better and better.

Thanks for your advices :]

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network

FF7 is my favourite Final Fantasy game, the later games are graphical superior but i miss the SD format and how i hate sephiroth :)

Surprise surprise. Someone makes a thread praising FFVII and people show up to trash the game.

sabby_e17 - I'm glad to hear you like it dude. I personally think FFVII is the best game ever. And you are just getting started!!!!

Carl2291 said:
You think its awesome...
and youve just finished what is actually the worst and most boring part of the game

You will LOVE the rest

The whole Midgar bit is actualy one of the best parts of the game. Along with the rest of the game.

When you leave the Shinra HQ and see that there is a whole world to explore, and so far you've just seen one single town of it, you are shocked and awed. One of the best parts of the game.

One word of advice. Don't miss the wu-tan(sp?) sidequest. It is my favorite sidequest in any game, and EASILY and PERMANENTLY MISSABLE.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

VivaLaWiida said:
I also started playing Final Fantasy 7 for the first time on my PSP and I think it's decent. The beginning in Midgar was ok, but a bit boring and the battle system is not really my type of fighting (at least you can raise up the speed of the battles). After leaving Kalm, it gets better and better and I hope it will hold my interest till the end of the game, because I really loved Crisis Core and I want know what happens next. I currently arrived with the boat (where Rufus and Sephiroth also are/were) at a resort (I don't know the name of the city anymore) and I don't really know where to go next.. :[

lol...dude. FFVII is a trillion times better than Crisis Core....just wait.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.