By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

/Nods

Around the Network

well =[ to that

it gets real interesting this stage of the game

Games4Fun said:

Previous voter: nuninhuh

trashleg - 16

lolita - 13 (+)

nojustno - 7

axumblade - 6

D_Boy- 5
pearljammer - 5

NightstrikerX - 4

-----------------------
Eliminated

Kamal, WessleWoggle, fmc83, EPP, pbroy, Necromunda,TheRealMafoo, RCTjunkie, PDF,Hatmoza
Zexen_lowe O-D-C Esmoreit

Comon Cheap MS-Paint stick figure! Hold my name up! Don't let it fall anymore!

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Around the Network
D_Boy said:
Nice try Striker from Mortal Kombat mixed with Night which means lack of light mixed with the letter X which usually means extreme. Therefore you are a guy who fights at night pretty extremely.

Actually Nightstriker was a character in a MMORPG, he was a assassin. Every subsequent incarnation of Nightstriker has had a roman numeral placed after for various purposes (NightstrikerIX is my youtube account.) I also still use NightstrikerIV and NightstrikerVII. My Xbox Live account is NightstrikerMC for example. And fear my stick-man army!

Hey, where are they going with that?

I think they're running away! Infact, I think that one just flipped me off! Get back here! Damn sticks... I knew I shouldn't let them become unionized.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Holy shit, 2 hours away from this thread, nearly 100 replies and I got eliminated. I expected to last a bit longer too though... got F'ed by the very active voters so to see. Awell I lasted a long time, got support from Wessle (albeit nog enough, he should've voted :P)

I wonder who will enter the next competition.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

i get to post soonz lol

Previous voter: games4fun

trashleg - 15 (-)

lolita - 12 (-)

nojustno - 7

D_Boy- 6 (+)
axumblade - 6

pearljammer - 4 (-)
NightstrikerX - 4

-----------------------
Eliminated

Kamal, WessleWoggle, fmc83, EPP, pbroy, Necromunda,TheRealMafoo, RCTjunkie, PDF,Hatmoza

Previous voter: angrypoolman

trashleg - 16 (+)

lolita - 12

nojustno - 7

D_Boy- 6
axumblade - 5(-)

pearljammer - 3 (-)
NightstrikerX - 3 (-)

-----------------------
Eliminated