By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

D_Boy said:
I think it's half an hour...or 1 hour...or 3 hours. Can't remember...wait..that wasn't helpful at all was it. I'm all for what you are doing though poolman. Girls need to go down. No pun intended.

awesome, as soon as zexen is out, ill start giving you pluses.

but yea, i say girls need to go down, pun intended

Around the Network
NightstrikerX said:
trashleg said:
nuninhuh said:
NightstrikerX said:
Aaack! Only 4 points left! Oh well. I'm amazed I've lasted this long! I never found myself to be attractive in the least for the most part. I'm amazed that some in VGChartz thinks otherwise.

I can only judge for the 2 pictures you posted... i know sometimes they do bad jobs so i gave the benefit of the doubt

i think you're mega-cute!

And suddenly I don't care if I wi... wait. No! Bad NightstrikerX! Bad! Pride! Win! VICTORY!

*Final Fantasy Fanfare*

Much better.

lol im listening to final fantasy music. locke's theme from III (or VI if you want to be all technical and shit)

D_Boy said:
makingmusic....you're sneaky. Trying to get rid of our number 1 true voter...

wait what???

your going down !!!!

NightstrikerX said:
trashleg said:
nuninhuh said:
NightstrikerX said:
Aaack! Only 4 points left! Oh well. I'm amazed I've lasted this long! I never found myself to be attractive in the least for the most part. I'm amazed that some in VGChartz thinks otherwise.

I can only judge for the 2 pictures you posted... i know sometimes they do bad jobs so i gave the benefit of the doubt

And suddenly I don't care if I wi... wait. No! Bad NightstrikerX! Bad! Pride! Win! VICTORY!

*Final Fantasy Fanfare*

Much better.

The question of the day is...

Was she talking about you, or nuninhuh?

:P

makingmusic476 said:
NightstrikerX said:
trashleg said:
nuninhuh said:
NightstrikerX said:

*Final Fantasy Fanfare*

Much better.

dont break down his self esteem, thats mean

Around the Network
angrypoolman said:
makingmusic476 said:
NightstrikerX said:
trashleg said:
nuninhuh said:
NightstrikerX said:

*Final Fantasy Fanfare*

Much better.

dont break down his self esteem, thats mean

I'm just tossing a little mystery into the equation.

nuninhuh said:
D_Boy said:

wait what???

your going down !!!!

I am....nah...pretty sure said the Girls are going down. Pun intended with respect to poolman. Hope you are not offended....but if you are...bring it on.

finnaly i get to vote!!!!

Previous voter: makingmusic476

trashleg - 16

lolita - 12

nojustno - 7 (+)

axumblade - 6

D_Boy- 5 (-)
pearljammer - 5

NightstrikerX - 4

Zexen_lowe - 1 (-)
O-D-C - 1 (-)

Esmoreit - 1

-----------------------
Eliminated

Kamal, WessleWoggle, fmc83, EPP, pbroy, Necromunda,TheRealMafoo, RCTjunkie, PDF,Hatmoza

Nuninhuh...I am very disappointed.

D_Boy said:
nuninhuh said:
D_Boy said:

wait what???

your going down !!!!

I am....nah...pretty sure said the Girls are going down. Pun intended with respect to poolman. Hope you are not offended....but if you are...bring it on.

too late :(... you're scary... i don't want to fight against you (with that arms)...

sorry for the minus though, it will happen again sometime but shouldn't be so soon...