By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

Esmoreit's gay TOO?!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
NightstrikerX said:
Aaack! Only 4 points left! Oh well. I'm amazed I've lasted this long! I never found myself to be attractive in the least for the most part. I'm amazed that some in VGChartz thinks otherwise.

I can only judge for the 2 pictures you posted... i know sometimes they do bad jobs so i gave the benefit of the doubt

nuninhuh said:
NightstrikerX said:
Aaack! Only 4 points left! Oh well. I'm amazed I've lasted this long! I never found myself to be attractive in the least for the most part. I'm amazed that some in VGChartz thinks otherwise.

I can only judge for the 2 pictures you posted... i know sometimes they do bad jobs so i gave the benefit of the doubt

i think you're mega-cute!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
axumblade said:
nuninhuh said:
axumblade said:

He just forgot to erase the marks against Esmoreit. :/

Maybe Seece or TruckOSaurus will make their way back on here today.

I feel bad to see Esmoreit being eliminated, but that way we will have another gaymer to vote and feed our "conspiracy"

Seece will be devastated when he sees Hatmoza eliminated.

lol Esmoreit isn't gay. He just loves lesbians.

Seece will destroy the person who destroyed Hatmoza. :-/ I would not want to anger him.

* checking seece's profile*

damn!!!! I thought I saw him there...

I wasn't saying he is gay just that he is in the gaymers list (LGBTS) being S for simpathetic (or supportive or whatever they call it).

I see this has become a psychological game. Trying to use mind games to influence votes. "Republic Credits will do fine".....

Around the Network
D_Boy said:
I see this has become a psychological game. Trying to use mind games to influence votes. "Republic Credits will do fine".....

sickening, isnt it?? tut tut..

Well...like a wise man once said....Men were given two heads....but only enough blood to use one at a time.

You mean two heads?

D_Boy said:
Well...like a wise man once said....Men were given two brains....but only enough blood to use one at a time.

i have more than enough blood to use both

HM could be a really bad joke with what you just said.