By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

trashleg said:
nuninhuh said:
trashleg said:

can't believe you guys are actually resorting to tactical voting... lol. just cos i have a vagina doesn't mean i deserve to be voted down this contest is all about teh face!

has I said before, it's very difficult to vote for you girls (either up or down). And is stupid to compare attractivness of women and men. The fact that you have a vagina just makes me ignore you

I accepted angrypoolman's chalenge in trade for vg$ which is impossible to be done.

After we eliminate some of the others i will have to eliminate some of the girls too unfortunately...

you're gay?!

check seece's profile

Around the Network
nuninhuh said:
trashleg said:

can't believe you guys are actually resorting to tactical voting... lol. just cos i have a vagina doesn't mean i deserve to be voted down this contest is all about teh face!

has I said before, it's very difficult to vote for you girls (either up or down). And is stupid to compare attractivness of women and men. The fact that you have a vagina just makes me ignore you

I accepted angrypoolman's chalenge in trade for vg$ which is impossible to be done.

After we eliminate some of the others i will have to eliminate some of the girls too unfortunately...

but when they are already sitting at double digits, it will be impossible to get them out when everyone else is gone. we need to focus on getting rid of them now.

trashleg said:
i've managed to piece together the whole story between this and the "post your mind" thread, lol...

angrypoolman, you are an angry pool man indeed.

lol yea. more like a bitter poolmanz

angrypoolman said:
nuninhuh said:
trashleg said:

but when they are already sitting at double digits, it will be impossible to get them out when everyone else is gone. we need to focus on getting rid of them now.

i'm stubborn...

^ well youre not really voting by attractiveness by marking them down, youre just giving the other people a fair shot. i think theyre the most attractive, but im trying to level the playing field here. like i said,

theyre winning just cuz they have vaginas: its bullshit.

that should be the title of this thread

Around the Network
angrypoolman said:
^ well youre not really voting by attractiveness by marking them down, youre just giving the other people a fair shot. i think theyre the most attractive, but im trying to level the playing field here. like i said,

theyre winning just cuz they have vaginas: its bullshit.

that should be the title of this thread

its not bullshit tho, its nature.. straight guys and gay girls find girls attractive, and straight girls and gay guys find guys attractive. put an alright-looking girl and a good-looking guy together, and if the majority of votes are from straight guys its no wonder who they'l go to...

lol.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

@angrypoolman,im stubborn and... i play by the rules... remember, i always play by the rules...

but i understand your point. Now i put your point under the pillow and forget about it. then comes a fairy, takes your point and leave some vg$ (wow i am obsessed for vg$).

we all know that people who like men here are a minority. When my top 3 is in danger i'll try not to vote them (yes axumblade you are included)

nuninhuh said:
@angrypoolman,im stubborn and... i play by the rules... remember, i always play by the rules...

but i understand your point. Now i put your point under the pillow and forget about it. then comes a fairy, takes your point and leave some vg$ (wow i am obsessed for vg$).

we all know that people who like men here are a minority. When my top 3 is in danger i'll try not to vote them (yes axumblade you are included)

remember that i fall into that category too! im not against you, im with you!! thing is, im not allowed to vote..

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
nuninhuh said:

remember that i fall into that category too! im not against you, im with you!! thing is, im not allowed to vote..

i understand that,  i was trying to say is what you said in your previous post ;)

so as you seen seece's profile? ...yeah hmmm

axumblade said:
nuninhuh said:
trashleg said:
nuninhuh said:

i understand that,  i was trying to say is what you said in your previous post ;)

so as you seen seece's profile? ...yeah hmmm

She just wants your vote! Don't fall for it! jk

hell yea, shes pullin out all the stops to be the winner over lolita