By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

Previous voter: NiKKoM

trashleg - 15 (+)
lolita - 13

D_Boy- 7(-)
nojustno - 7

axumblade - 7

pearljammer - 6

NightstrikerX - 5

Zexen_lowe - 3
O-D-C - 3
Esmoreit - 2 (-)

Hatmoza - 0 (-)

-----------------------
Eliminated

Kamal, WessleWoggle, fmc83, EPP, pbroy, Necromunda,TheRealMafoo, RCTjunkie, PDF

Around the Network

Previous voter: Games4Fun

trashleg - 16 (+)
lolita - 13

D_Boy- 7
nojustno - 6 (-)

axumblade - 6 (-)

pearljammer - 6

NightstrikerX - 5

Zexen_lowe - 2 (-)
O-D-C - 3
Esmoreit - 2

Hatmoza - 0

-----------------------
Eliminated

Kamal, WessleWoggle, fmc83, EPP, pbroy, Necromunda,TheRealMafoo, RCTjunkie, PDF

Previous voter: tyler93durden

trashleg - 16
lolita - 13

D_Boy- 7
nojustno - 7 (+)

axumblade - 6
pearljammer - 6

NightstrikerX - 4 (-)

O-D-C - 2 (-)
Esmoreit - 2

Zexen_lowe - 1 (-)

-----------------------
Eliminated

Kamal, WessleWoggle, fmc83, EPP, pbroy, Necromunda,TheRealMafoo, RCTjunkie, PDF,Hatmoza

can't believe you guys are actually resorting to tactical voting... lol. just cos i have a vagina doesn't mean i deserve to be voted down this contest is all about teh face! 

axumblade, i dont wanna be in a contest with you you're too good, lol.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
axumblade said:
trashleg said:

can't believe you guys are actually resorting to tactical voting... lol. just cos i have a vagina doesn't mean i deserve to be voted down this contest is all about teh face! 

lol! What's that supposed to mean? I'm way behind you! lol

what the hell are you doing online at whatevertime in the morning?! o_0 i thought i'd have at least 5 hours before you replied! lol.

aye, but all this talk of the gaymers' tactical voting... eliminating the girls?! thats just cooolllldd!

what its supposed to mean, is that things are gonnae heat up towards the end! lol but then, i've seen your profile... you've done a fair bit of voter-recruitment

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Previous voter: nuninhuh

trashleg - 15 (-)

lolita - 12 (-)

D_Boy- 7
nojustno - 7

axumblade - 6
pearljammer - 6

NightstrikerX - 4

Zexen_lowe - 2 (+)
O-D-C - 2

Esmoreit - 1 (-)

trashleg said:
axumblade said:
trashleg said:

lol! What's that supposed to mean? I'm way behind you! lol

what the hell are you doing online at whatevertime in the morning?! o_0 i thought i'd have at least 5 hours before you replied! lol.

aye, but all this talk of the gaymers' tactical voting... eliminating the girls?! thats just cooolllldd!

what its supposed to mean, is that things are gonnae heat up towards the end! lol but then, i've seen your profile... you've done a fair bit of voter-recruitment

lol, i just did it, and im glad i did it

i've managed to piece together the whole story between this and the "post your mind" thread, lol...

angrypoolman, you are an angry pool man indeed.

trashleg said:

has I said before, it's very difficult to vote for you girls (either up or down). And is stupid to compare attractivness of women and men. The fact that you have a vagina just makes me ignore you

I accepted angrypoolman's chalenge in trade for vg$ which is impossible to be done.

After we eliminate some of the others i will have to eliminate some of the girls too unfortunately...

nuninhuh said:
trashleg said:

has I said before, it's very difficult to vote for you girls (either up or down). And is stupid to compare attractivness of women and men. The fact that you have a vagina just makes me ignore you

I accepted angrypoolman's chalenge in trade for vg$ which is impossible to be done.

After we eliminate some of the others i will have to eliminate some of the girls too unfortunately...

you're gay?!