By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!!!

^How it should be^

And if he really did get an overdose, then maybe he wanted it?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
^How it should be^

And if he really did get an overdose, then maybe he wanted it?

I suspect wrong combinations of medicine

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Micheal jackson when interviewed in miami was asked why he bought the coffin of a very old pharaoh (I forget the name) he says "because its a beautiful peace of art", then he is asked would he ever want to be burried there, he says "I wouldnt want to be burried anywhere, I want to live forever..."

=`(

mM

Guys look at this..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/music/ref=sv_m_3

mM

^ He's also dominating the Bestsellers in Movies & TV list:-

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/dvd/ref=pd_ts_h?pf_rd_p=221130501&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_t=2101&pf_rd_i=home&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=19FPJ2ZANKK590N5CYAJ

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Guys look at this..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/music/ref=sv_m_3

wow. not to suprising though.

leo-j said:
Micheal jackson when interviewed in miami was asked why he bought the coffin of a very old pharaoh (I forget the name) he says "because its a beautiful peace of art", then he is asked would he ever want to be burried there, he says "I wouldnt want to be burried anywhere, I want to live forever..."

=`(

Not to rip on MJ, but this was part of his "issues", he lived physically in our world, but mentally was living in a fantasy. Any mortal who doesn't ponder their own death is either a child or as far detached from reality as one can get.

Gnizmo said:

Ok a joke I found to kind of lighten the mood around here. If its too offensive I'll edit it out, but it made me chuckle when I first read it.

What is the difference between Michael Jackson and a Disney movie?
After 50 years, a Disney movie can still touch little kids.

Too soon?

Edit: Since I can't sit here any longer and make sure this comment doesn't start a shitstorm, I would like to ask any mod that gets this in a report to simply edit it out if it is bad. I do feel sad for his friends and family, but I am a firm believer in Gallow's Humor.

Ouch... but pretty good.  How about this one:

When Farah Fawcett got to heaven, and went through the pearly gates, she was greeted by God.

"Wow!" exclaimed the Holy Ghost. "We really enjoyed your work here. Especially Charlie's Angels! I still have a poster in my office of you with that red bikini!"

Farah is a little taken aback. "Thank you, Lord..."

Jehovah goes on, "Well, I have a special reward for you. I'm prepared to grant you one wish. Have anything in mind?"

Not one to act selfish and change God's opinion of her, Farah thinks for a second and decides upon a wish. "I'd like for all the children of the world to be safe and sound forever."

"Done!" exclaims the Heavenly Father. He snaps, and Michael Jackson appears next to Farah.

micheal jackson is clearly the biggest star ever lived imo.

i feel for his family.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Xigmund said:
This is real talk on why he died.

I think he died because of the media. Yes, the media. They accused him of being a rapist, child molester and all these other silly allegations. Everyday he had to endure the constant negative crap about him in magazines, newspapers, the radio, news channels etc. The paparazzi always on his trail and such. This kind of pressure causes stress and I tell you what, he endured alot of stress over the years; the media making up all kinds of crap and the constant law suits taking away all of his money, he just said screw the USA and moved elsewhere. But the thing is, the media is worldwide and they will find you. They bothered him to no end and now he's dead because of all the stress they put him through. It's REALLY amazing on how the very news stations that pumped the hell outta these allegations against him are saying "We Love you Mike" and all that crap. It really disgusts me on what they would do just to get higher ratings.

To be honest, MJ is better off dead, because the media can't reach him nor will he have ever found peace in this world. But he is assured peace in the next.

This.

Also to add. My wife is a resident in a Brooklyn hospital and they studied a medical journal where it was revealed that MJ suffered from a range of auto-immune disorders that gradually led to his losing his skin pigmentation (becoming pale). Because of the same he was extremely prone to infection and had to wear gloves and other paraphernalia to protect himself. Also he got accidentally burnt in an onset accident which led to cosmetic restorative surgery.

Yet the media never recognized these fact and made constant fun of him and insulted him as 'Wacko Jacko'.

Greedy unscrupulous individuals haunted and blackmailed him and produced wild accusations of molestation without a shred of evidence. None of the accusations could stand up and be proven in a court of law but that did not stop the media from repeating them as if they were always the truth.

The truth was that Michael was a supremely talented legendary musician who was framed by the media and authorities.

I am sure that being a huge celebrity and being black counted against him.

In the end every time when true PROOF was needed, all those accusing him came up short.

R.I.P Mike, you are my hero.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees