By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!!!

RIP King of Pop:(

Around the Network
freespeacher said:
why did he immediately leave the country after that trial? scarred of the next accusation. and innocent men dont settle out of court for money. thats an admission of guilt in my book. and did you pay any attention during that trial.. he was way off in the head. and tried to hard to get boy alone and drunk to have good intentions.

did you guys mourn Saddam when died? he was a human being

and saying good riddance is hardly grounds to be instabanned. permabanned for saying good riddance to MJ? lol this is pathetic. you guys are like the iranian govt, instantly crush anyone not saying what we want them too!!!

Dude, free speech come with responsibility... there's no reason for you to say something like that on here, and since you chose to do so, you face the concequences.

Go spam the Gametrailers forum, I'm sure you'll be more well received there.

Again, R.I.P. MJ... I know it seems like he died to us years ago, but this summer's tour could have been the rebound that he so desperately needed in his life.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

AE86 said:

There is some serious sensationalism going on this thread. Some people take death of celebrities far too seriously.

I'll probably get banned for having an opinion and not blindly worshiping him.

I'm going to have to agree with you. There are many worse things going on in the world today... most people don't even bother to make a thread about the real tragedies in life.

I know everybody FEELS like they know MJ because of their relation to his music, but remember, you don't and he is just one person in this big world of ours.

I do agree that he really did change the landscape of music, even until this day. So it is sad that he is gone, but life goes on and there are many more important things out there to worry about.

Just kiss the tip.

freespeacher said:
why did he immediately leave the country after that trial? scarred of the next accusation. and innocent men dont settle out of court for money. thats an admission of guilt in my book. and did you pay any attention during that trial.. he was way off in the head. and tried to hard to get boy alone and drunk to have good intentions.

did you guys mourn Saddam when died? he was a human being

and saying good riddance is hardly grounds to be instabanned. permabanned for saying good riddance to MJ? lol this is pathetic. you guys are like the iranian govt, instantly crush anyone not saying what we want them too!!!

To be honest with you, I felt the way they handled his death was really bad. Because he was a human being, they shouldn't have let him died like that... but it's his people that "killed" him and they have different ways to go with those kind of stuff. But no, I didn't cry.

I think you're mixing stuff up though: Saddam did bad things for real: he killed people. Michael Jackson apparently molested children, but we'll never know.

@ Arkk: Sure, but it's been like, what, 50 minutes since the creation of this thread? We will forget about it for sure, but it's still the thought that counts. The media will surely blow this out of proportion for the next few days though... As long as they give the good image in people's minds (example don't look happy when someone dies), that's what counts.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Damn shame. Damn shame. He made some really good music in his time.

Around the Network
Arkk said:
AE86 said:

There is some serious sensationalism going on this thread. Some people take death of celebrities far too seriously.

I'm going to have to agree with you. There are many worse things going on in the world today... most people don't even bother to make a thread about the real tragedies in life.

I know everybody FEELS like they know MJ because of their relation to his music, but remember, you don't and he is just one person in this big world of ours.

I do agree that he really did change the landscape of music, even until this day. So it is sad that he is gone, but life goes on and there are many more important things out there to worry about.

For some reason I got to agree with both of these statements.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Well this is just sad... sheesh

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

This is absolutely terrible. I don't know many of his songs, but I know how much he influenced today's music industry, and all in all he just had a flair for really fun songs.

As for some people's behavior in this thread, I'm glad you're banned, because VGChartz has no place for people who don't give a flying fuck about others. It DOESN'T MATTER who it is or if you like them or not--coming into a thread about ANYONE being sick or dying and saying things like 'good riddance' just... there is no term for it, butyou should look up the term feeling' in the dictionary.

In memory of the king of pop, let's all partake of his greatest hit ever:

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Must have drunk too much Jesus Juice. At least the kids are safe. But judging from Molyneux's Milo video maybe not for long.

Arkk said:
AE86 said:

People's lives really are affected and changed by those they looked up to / grew up with; this isn't illusory, it's fact.

Emotion over MJ doesn't mean anyone thinks it's bigger than what's happening in Iran, or something.

One huge difference is that this happened all at once, while many huge events unfold over weeks to years.