By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gametrailers: The Conduit Review

Bobbuffalo said:
Game trailers won't ever give a big score because is a wii game. Bad story? and Halo had a terrific one? please.

Mm-hmm.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
I can't wait to get this game. And playing online will be awsome! Can't say anything until I play it

Same goes for me. Hopefully a lot of people buy this game to keep the online running.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

shokenchi said:
gamers play games for fun, not story.

guess im not a gamer then.

Vanversive said:
shokenchi said:

Neither am I, apparently.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Bobbuffalo said:
Game trailers won't ever give a big score because is a wii game. Bad story? and Halo had a terrific one? please.

Gametrailers gave

Tigerwoods 10 wii = 9

grand slam tennis 8.5

Seriously, you guys, comparing the Conduit to Halo, wow.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

As a cartoonist, tbh this game got nothing special in storyline.The reviewer seems to expect more from this game's story and he havn't had it.

The score is understandable if it lower because of storyline, which also mean the best part of the game.Run'n gun is great enough to enjoy,while online mode also works well too.

We doesn't care much about storyline from FPS games like this, but those guys.As a public reviwers they have to had higher standard.To make sure that consumer will received the best products as developers could made.

For me is not different than manyone here, i play this game for shooting with Wii remote and enjoy online multiplayer experience.So i'll get it no matter how much score they give to The Conduit. :D

Good review :).

See, this is a review I can respect. Is it such a chore to simply state the facts without insulting the game and the people who made the system it's on?

He said that the single-player was bland and the multiplayer is great. That's all I want to know. Now, hopefully this game can sell well enough that they'll make Conduit 2 using their updated Q3 engine and include splitscreen.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Shadowblind said:
Vanversive said:
shokenchi said:

Neither am I, apparently.

Seems I'm not a gamer either.

I like the review, although I wanted an 8.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."