By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit Review Thread

well, perhaps x-play and maybe GI(though i doubt it, they'er as biased as they come) will do better

oh btw, Gamesradar gave it a 8/10.

Around the Network

Gameradar gave them 8/10!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

8/10? nice.

i'm extremely content, and i bet HVS is too.

I'm hoping for an overall review in the 80's

at least the gameradar review is funny like IGN's I guess, it's a potential 12/10 for some people!

forest-spirit said:
appolose said:
forest-spirit said:
Do you wanna add the 3/10 that Swedish Level gave it?

Whoa, joke review?

Even if not, I don't think so.  It sounds ridiculous.

It's a real review. Level is a respected gaming mag. But you decide

If you give a 3 to a game that is not near/compleatly broken, then you are not a respectable mag.

A 3 means the game is almost unplayable and unenjoyable.

Around the Network

According to them, the game is broken.

Its on the Wii!

._.

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

The gamepro score is not bad, it's the actual review. Gamepro has always been biased towards Nintendo. They used to be big Sega fanboys back in the day.

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980

Gamepro didn't play online? Well that sums up the lazy ass bulls--- bias that was proven problematic yesterday with Eurogamer's GST re review.

Play the whole game and then review the WHOLE game.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Gamesradar compares all fps's on Wii except COD Waw. Thats a pretty monumental mistake considering how well it was recieved.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Wait, you took the Gamepro review off just because you don't like it? I think it's a terrible and biased review, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a review. Include it if you want a real review thread and not just a "good review thread."