By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA HAS A NEW HANDHELD IN DEVELOPMENT FORCE FEEDBACK TOUCHSCREENS.........

Yeah, bullshit. You have to be quite gullible to beleive that.

Around the Network
Garamond said:
quarashi said:

I can't take articles seriously when they are written by this guy

He plays a lawyer now so don't worry.

The only authority from my childhood I will listen to is Fred Savage, not this  cheap copy.

lol tc has 0 posts

Romance is like playing Mastermind except the girl never tells you which pegs you got right. - Seanbaby

axumblade said:
People talk way too much trash on these forums.

The PSP Go! will do fine when it comes to sales. They'll probably drop the price at some point. Comparing it to a Gameboy Micro proves that you have no idea of anything about the PSP Go! but considering that was a response to completely fanboy driven statement, I'll dismiss that as a super defensive statement.

As for the Sega handheld, if it actually exists and comes out, I hope it's a success, I used to love my Game Gear. But haven't there been reports of sega working on a console before that have either turned up wrong or have been cancelled?

Kinda off topic, sorry OP; but you're (axumblade) wrong. The PSPGo does nothing to advance the PSP and everything to hinder it. It's more expensive, can't play the existing library, has no new features that couldn't be done on PSP3000.

Similar to Micro, it adds nothing but a physical change that isn't even an improvement like DSL to DSphat.

Of course they'll drop the price, but that isn't the only thing it lacks. Granted this is just my opinion, however, I am not just a fanboy without logic as you should know.

The only way PSPGo will take off is if Sony drops PSP3000 without a succesor and gives full support to it in everyway. However, since Sony thus far has said it is to be a 2nd line, it will fade away similar to micro. B E L I E V E it.

SEGA makes nothing new in hardware, jeez. Why won't you people let go of it already? the company only had 2 good consoles anyway... the Saturn and the Dreamcast.

Around the Network
Xen said:
SEGA makes nothing new in hardware, jeez. Why won't you people let go of it already? the company only had 2 good consoles anyway... the Saturn and the Dreamcast.

wow, just wow. From this point on your opinions are blocked from my view.

I see.....

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Xen said:
the company only had 2 good consoles anyway... the Saturn and the Dreamcast.

superchunk said:
Xen said:

wow, just wow. From this point on your opinions are blocked from my view.

Be my guest. The Genesis is infinitely inferior to the SNES, and only has a handful of good games, unlike the Saturn.

The Master system Game gear (you could watch TV on it!!! still amazes me) and Megadrive beg to differ.