By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Unreal Tournament III Preview

ssj12 said:
Engelos said:
Hey ssjj
child abuse is not cool.

fine... ill have my sister's boyfriend kick his a**... he is 16... so it would be a legal beating.

Yep, theres always a way.

Around the Network

Is it child abuse if you scare him into running head first into a brick wall?

Just a hyothetical question =)~

To Each Man, Responsibility
ssj12 said:
I have a feeling the games going to be something like this

Graphics: PC > PS3 = 360
Framerate: PC > PS3 = 360
Mods: PC >>>>>> PS3 > no mods in the 360 version, but no map editor in PS3 version either.  All have to be made with the PC version
Content: PC >>> PS3 (missing maps) = 360 (missing the same maps)
Length: PC = PS3 = 360  I can't see the singleplayer being different on any

Of course I'll have the PC and PS3 versions =]

@Leo - if you ever call me a M$ fanboy because I prefer anything PC over anything console again im going to hunt you down and beat your a**.

That's my opinion of them. Obviously the PS3 version is a little better than the 360 version because of the ability to download user created content but not much will be made since you have to own the PC version as well to make it.  The PC version is by far definitive though.  

I won't be buying either because I hate epic as a company.  

naznatips said:

That's my opinion of them. Obviously the PS3 version is a little better than the 360 version because of the ability to download user created content but not much will be made since you have to own the PC version as well to make it. The PC version is by far definitive though.

I won't be buying either because I hate epic as a company.

WTF

you don't have to own the pc version to downlaod the mods, nice fud.

He said you have to own the PC version to MAKE user created content. Which as far as I know, is true. So...yeah.

This thread is ridiculous.

A) I don't know why some say the console versions will sell more...this is a sequel to an excellent selling PC game...I don't see why the PC version won't sell the most...especially since the graphics will be best, the modding and map-creating will rock, etc.

B) Calling PC gamers M$ fanboys is pretty ridiculous...definitely trolling there, but nobody here cares about PC games.

C) If you think Gears of Wars was the MAX possible for the 360, you've got some learning to do. It could be true that Epic can't do much better than what they did with Gears...but that's not proven at all. Besides...UT3 isn't THAT much better than Gears.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

"The bots in UT3 will be able to understand simple voice commands; while they will not understand speech as well as a human, Polge states the player will be able to "have some sort of conversational vibe with it".

Amazing. Definetly a day one purchase.

BenKenobi88 said:
C) If you think Gears of Wars was the MAX possible for the 360, you've got some learning to do. It could be true that Epic can't do much better than what they did with Gears...but that's not proven at all. Besides...UT3 isn't THAT much better than Gears.

Cliffy B did state that "We pushed the 360 to it's limits" with Gears Of War.

And UT3 definetly does look better then Gears Of War. 

Still, I'd say Epic could probably get it to run fine on the 360. However, these are probably going to be the best games (graphics wise) the 360 is going to see in it's lifetime. That said, I'd be happy with that. I mean Gears Of War and UT3 both look amazing.

Dallinor said:
BenKenobi88 said:

Cliffy B did state that "We pushed the 360 to it's limits" with Gears Of War.

And UT3 definetly does look better then Gears Of War.

Still, I'd say Epic could probably get it to run fine on the 360. However, these are probably going to be the best games (graphics wise) the 360 is going to see in it's lifetime. That said, I'd be happy with that. I mean Gears Of War and UT3 both look amazing.

They always state the same thing, over and over again...

BTW The "voice commands"  sounds good, but I'm seeing myself screaming at then:
"move"
"No, we cant do it sir"
"MOVE!!!!!"

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."