By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - uncharted - new video - first level gameplay

^ ^ ^ ^

What are you nuts? lol j/k

Assasin creed in my opinion looks like a game with more of a fun factor.

mM
Around the Network

Wow...this game looks fantastic! I wasn't hyped at all for this...but I see clearly now O.O

The game looks interesting, sort of a Tomb Raider minus the T'N'A. Graphics are pretty good but not top notch for what the PS3 can do, let alone whats out and coming out soon.

Some of the animations weren't that great and yet others were superb. For instance picking things up, diving, punching, etc... could all still use some work but a lot of the climbing and the grabbing ledges was very well done.

I would also really like to see some high quality pictures and videos of the game. I have seen a lot of so-so and bad quality stuff but its hard to get impressions of a games graphics when the medium its being presented in is always crappy.

To Each Man, Responsibility

already have this preoredered

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

leo-j said:
^ ^ ^ ^

What are you nuts? lol j/k

Assasin creed in my opinion looks like a game with more of a fun factor.

Leo-J don't say that.  You didn't saw anything of it.

I can see this game (assasins creed) become a failure (remember my words).

Around the Network

About the cover system :

Naughty Dog already stated that they have decided to implement the cover system before Gear of War was released.
They added that they improved their cover system using what was good on the Gear of War's cover system.

Time to Work !

the graphics are looking pretty good, but i swear those dying animations look so screwed up. Are they delayed reactions or something? Is it meant to be part of the gameplay?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

looks very good, not my type of game, but looks like a possible AAA title for ps3 this holiday (i dont really like puzzle games O.o, except zelda for some odd reason.....)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Uncharted looks amazing, lets hope the Naughty Dog keeps up the good work!

makingmusic476 said:
epsilon72 said:
Very nice looking game. It looks like they're trying really hard to copy Gears of War style combat....if they do that, I really hope the game doesn't overly rely on combat for the majority of its gameplay (Gears had very poor gameplay in my opinion)

This game was first unveiled a year and a half before Gears was released, so to say it's copying GeoW's gameplay makes no sense whatsoever. You can say it's similar, yes, but copying? Hell no.

Also, it's more of a Tomb Raider/Gears of War/Prince of Persia hybrid, rather than strictly a Gears clone.

I didn't know that it was unveiled before Gears.  Wrong choice of words.