By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - All aboard the Forza 3 spaceship, Microsoft Leader says welcome aboard!

lol @ Microsoft leader.

Too bad Megaman2 that Naz put a stop to it lol. Because I would have approved u as MS leader, at least for now.

Around the Network
binary solo said:
Well I gotta say that if the fine folks at Turn 10 can get out 2 quality Forza games in the time it takes Polyphony to get out 1/2 a game then that speaks volumes for the greatness of Turn 10. And possibly for the ease of development on the 360.

Slightly off topic, but does the Ferrari at the top of Selnor's post look rather like a Hyundai Coupe to you, only with one rear light instead of 2?

Ferrari 599

Hyundai Coupe

Thats an insult..

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

OMG that looks SO REALL!!!!!!!

i want it!

Wow. First ps3 leader, then microsoft and nintendo leader...Nothing better to do?...

Count me in.

I'll play Forza 3 on my cousin's 360.

Lol, you guys are so right about txrattlesnake. Check out my sig for his ridiculous "analysis" of the future of 360 games and sales. He has no logic for any of it either.

Around the Network

Yeah nightsurge, and he's quite annoying. Did he say all those things in the same post or u gathered them from several?

That's the lamest ban reason i've ever seen :p poor megaman.

I should be in there lol.

Slimebeast said:
Yeah nightsurge, and he's quite annoying. Did he say all those things in the same post or u gathered them from several?

Just from 2 wall posts.  He's insane.

I mean, Halo is on the burnout decline, thats why it's weekly sales still are in the 20-30k range and is almost to 10 million! =/

It's sad that megaman.2 got banned after posting this thread.
http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2310481