By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - All aboard the Forza 3 spaceship, Microsoft Leader says welcome aboard!

let me in I tell ya`...let me in!

Around the Network

Me too, please !

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

me as well!!

Why am I on there? I'm not even buying Forza.

For some reason you already have me as joined?

Tease.

Around the Network
Jereel Hunter said:
MS Leader? Since when? I object...

That's what I thought.  I guess he must either come from Zimbabwe or Iran since elections are fixed in those countries or, worse still, Great Britain which has to make do with an unelected prime minister and ministers who have committed fraud and should be in prison.

Krill said:
Jereel Hunter said:

That's what I thought.  I guess he must either come from Zimbabwe or Iran since elections are fixed in those countries or, worse still, Great Britain which has to make do with an unelected prime minister and ministers who have committed fraud and should be in prison.

Completely off topic but .. LOL

Krill said:
Jereel Hunter said:

Here in NY we have an unelected Governor who replaced the elected Governor who slept with a hooker. Then the Republicans in the state senate tried to take over from the senate by a sort of mutiny.  It's getting worse everywhere

CaptDS9E said:
Krill said:
Jereel Hunter said:

Here in NY we have an unelected Governor who replaced the elected Governor who slept with a hooker. Then the Republicans in the state senate tried to take over from the senate by a sort of mutiny.  It's getting worse everywhere

LOL, you couldn't make it up! I guess politicians are cut from the same cloth the world over.

Back on topic, I'll be getting Forza 3 on day of release.

LEMMEE ON!!! LEMMEE ON!!!