By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - All aboard the Forza 3 spaceship, Microsoft Leader says welcome aboard!

selnor said:
@inodude, lordmatrix.

You should both know that Megaman is having fun. Seriously. IT's just jesting.

LOL at people getting serious about 'LEADERS'. LOL.

while he may be jesting, he already caused a giant uproar in the forums with people insulting each other months ago. Naz let him back on the website and it was made clear that the leader thing must stop. Megaman pushed the boundries, and he got what was coming to him. Yes, you can joke around, but Megaman already set the standard because he took it too far in the first place. If people can joke around and not flame each other, go right ahead, but some level of self control must be used which obviously many members of this forum are lacking.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

He should have been banned since he started calling himself Sony Leader.

But war... war never changes

I dont consider you the Sony Leader anymore, plus GT5 is being released in 09 too.

kowenicki said:
@~nordlead...

It seems to me that we can joke about most things on here, including death, sex and religion... but not gaming?

Thats slightly off isnt it? Gaming just isnt that serious.

Was the comment

"I look forward to seeing the teaser of GT5 at E3 2009 "

a joke or flaming or trolling or whatever the internet parlance is?

Just so I know.

having no context with your quote or knowing who said it, I have no problem with it. In fact, I believe they showed a teaser/trailer in 09. Now, put a 2010 at the end, and you are pushing your luck, as E309 just ended and the GT5/Forza 3 debate gets quite heated and a lot of people get upset over it. Why, I have no freaking clue, as seriously they both look really good, but whatever.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

kowenicki said:
@nordelad

I would argue context for something that harmless is totally irrelevant, if someone is offended by a humerous quote about a game (even if they dont find it funny)... well... i'm speechless....

Anyway it got me a 4 day ban.

actually, I checked, you put a 10, not a 09, and it netted you a 3 day ban since we don't support 4 day bans. But anyways, not everyone is going to share your sense of humor, and you should be well aware that GT5/Forza3 is a very touchy subject that a lot of people get upset over. I see more mod reports over those subjects than pretty much anything else. The only reason I'm in this thread is because someone reported a post.... I personaly now hate both of those games since people can't appriciate one without being an ass on these forums and hating the other.

Around the Network

This is kind of a creapy request from megaman.

To put it in perspective, If Michael Jackson told you to board a ship that would take you to Neverland, would you go?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Locked, Nordlead has already explained the situation. Selnor or someone else who is impassioned about this game feel free to remake a hype thread, without the leader crap.

For people who think I have any vendetta against Megaman, I am the only reason he was given a second chance on this site. I allowed him to come back after a permaban, under the condition he behaved. He knows better, and he knows all the shit this caused last time. If he doesn't stop, I'll re-perma him and not lose a wink of sleep over it.