By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 - Best Console Graphics!!!!

selnor said:
LOL man this website is a onesided website.

Top 5 graphics for me would me be.

5. Mass Effect

4. Uncharted

3. GT5P

2. Gear Of war 2

1. KZ2

Games to come out would be the following

5. Uncharted 2

4. Lost Planet 2

3. Assasins Creed 2

2. Alan Wake

1. Forza 3

Why would Alan wake be in that list? The OP Is top 5 CONSOLE graphics, we have only seen bits of the pc version and how could Forza be on the list without GT being par or better to it, or even just below it?

and now off to other things, why do some people think gears has better graphics than MGS? thats really blind fanboyism at its higest.

when we saw game play of Lost plannet 2 and heard it may be also on ps3, everyone slated the game saying it didnt look that great

AND where the hell is heavy rain on the games to come out list!!

Around the Network
phinch1 said:
selnor said:
LOL man this website is a onesided website.

Top 5 graphics for me would me be.

5. Mass Effect

4. Uncharted

3. GT5P

2. Gear Of war 2

1. KZ2

Games to come out would be the following

5. Uncharted 2

4. Lost Planet 2

3. Assasins Creed 2

2. Alan Wake

1. Forza 3

Why would Alan wake be in that list? The OP Is top 5 CONSOLE graphics, we have only seen bits of the pc version and how could Forza be on the list without GT being par or better to it, or even just below it?

and now off to other things, why do some people think gears has better graphics than MGS? thats really blind fanboyism at its higest.

when we saw game play of Lost plannet 2 and heard it may be also on ps3, everyone slated the game saying it didnt look that great

AND where the hell is heavy rain on the games to come out list!!

This is a prime example of someone not able to comprehend that many people do not agree with their viewpoint.

@ Red. You do realise about 6 minute demo was shown at E3 on M$ stage playing an a 360 right?

And Forza can be in the list without GT quite easily. Firstly I dont put GT5P in my list because it simply isnt as good as F3 for graphics IMO. And GT5 is not there because we have not seen one ounce of gameplay of someone actually controlling it. Simples.

coolbeans said:
AnarchyWest said:
Xxain said:
wasnt ghere a graphics comparison between Uncharted and GEOW2? and Uncharted won???

http://kineticninja.blogspot.com/2009/01/naughty-dog-realtime-graphics-and.html

At first I was shocked and maybe it could've been true, but then saw the "blogspot" part. lulz

im guessing you think those pics are fake?

1. Heavy rain
2. Uncharted 2
3. Gran turismo 5
4. Killzone 2
5. Final fantasy versus XIII

AnarchyWest said:
coolbeans said:
AnarchyWest said:
Xxain said:
wasnt ghere a graphics comparison between Uncharted and GEOW2? and Uncharted won???

http://kineticninja.blogspot.com/2009/01/naughty-dog-realtime-graphics-and.html

At first I was shocked and maybe it could've been true, but then saw the "blogspot" part. lulz

im guessing you think those pics are fake?

I have to say yes they are fake. Or completely altered. Or even done from SD not HD for GOW2. Why?

I own 40 " HDTV 1080p. And the textures 100% DO NOT look like those pics. In fact reviewers around the net and magazines praised Gears 2 Texture work. UE3.5 is considered the best engine for high res textures and texture detail. Gears 2 textures are incredible. But those pics really do look like Wii textures. ( No offense Wii owners. )

Sorry but I've finished it 5 times. Those pics aren't even close to what it actually looks like.

Around the Network

i think gears 2 should be #1,uncharted is a worthy #2,resident evil 5 should be #3,mgs 4 i would put at #4 and gears 1 at #5. killzone 2 would be at #6 for me.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

WheelStriker said:

1. Heavy rain
2. Uncharted 2
3. Gran turismo 5
4. Killzone 2

Wtf, we havnt even seen any gameplay of FF Versus 13 and u put it in the top 5 already?!

sabby_e17 said:
WheelStriker said:

1. Heavy rain
2. Uncharted 2
3. Gran turismo 5
4. Killzone 2

Wtf, we havnt even seen any gameplay of FF Versus 13 and u put it in the top 5 already?!

Same with GT5. That only had trailer. No ingame footage at all.

"We havnt even seen any gameplay of FF Versus 13 and u put it in the top 5 already?!"

But we did see ingame footage of noctis and stella right?

Great list

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB