By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 13 vs Tales of Graces

dahuman said:
pearljammer said:
dahuman said:
pearljammer said:

That's a bit unfair, wouldn't you think?

There are plenty of RPGs I prefer over several main installments of Final Fantasy; Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Dragon Quest VIII, Disgaea, Valkyria Chronicles, FFT are all, in my opinion, better than FF VII and VIII.

good choices

I'm surprised that I missed Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger though.

on that note, it's too bad SoM3 never came out of Japan, that game was pretty damn good, I think I'll just label you as a "mostly" Square Fanatic instead.

I agree, it was pretty good.

I don't think I'd agree with any label you'd try to apply. Surely you can't accurately do so from only hearing a few preferences. True, I loved just about all of their older stuff, but honestly... what JRPG fan didn't?

To be honest, I much prefer the efforts of Atlus, NIS, Intelligent Systems and especially Level-5 over Square for the past 7-8 years.

Around the Network

Give up guys...IGN said it, even Famitsu said it. FFXII is the winner.
Just learn to live with it..................now, anyone wanna join my newly created suicide club?

Final Fantasy XIII on both accounts.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
holy shit...

ToV must be better then 12, thats for damned sure.

Well, it's simply a matter of opinion.

Both games are fantastic, and no doubt pivotal, in their respected series.

erm... um... no, i have 12, for a final fantasy, its shit. :/

Around the Network

XII? been playing it again recently... sure, it's not what you'd expect from an FF, but the game is now much better in my eyes...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
erm... um... no, i have 12, for a final fantasy, its shit. :/

See above.

Matter of opinion. Unless, of course, you're willing to share reasons as to why it was shit? Actual, measurable reasons, not just simply stating your opinion as if it were fact.

i would, but ehhhh , to lazy right now, after a nice shower and some napping i'll be back, scouts honor. :P

Final Fantasy XIII for me

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
i would, but ehhhh , to lazy right now, after a nice shower and some napping i'll be back, scouts honor. :P

Scout? yer such a wimp ;)