By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anything + TF2 = ( LMFAO )

More Proof that Anything + TF2 Soundfile = Comedy Gold

About 30 seconds in you see the clip that probably inspired this 5 minute masterpiece: "I must stop little baby!"

Readers soccerboy33 and Hugo M. tipped this collection of nut-shots, bike crashes, failed stunts and America's Funniest Home Videos runners-up, which of course are infinitely funnier when set to an antic soundtrack and narrated by Heavy. Much of this is very clever, but then that's Team Fortress - Helping You Help It Be More Hilarious.

World of Crashes - TF2 Style (Meet the Crashes) [YouTube, thanks Soccerboy33 and Hugo M.]

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

Oh god I couldn't stop laughing!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Bahaha, your thread title statement is oh so true.  Here's another gem:

Hehe awesome ! :D

That was great!

Former something....

Around the Network

HAHAHAHA,

OMFG. best vid this year.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

LOL! Awesome! :D

The BuShA owns all!

SeriousWB said:

Bahaha, your thread title statement is oh so true.  Here's another gem:

what show is that?

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

hahahaha i got tears in my eyes
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

lol awesome find thats really really funny

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!