By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shops refuse to stock psp in Europe till they get psn cards

De PSP Go, die tijdens de E3 dit jaar officieel werd getoond, heeft waarschijnlijk een groot probleem. The PSP Go, at the E3 this year has been officially shown, has a major problem. Grote gaming gerelateerde shops (Game Mania, Bart Smit en Media Markt) willen de nieuwe PSP versie niet gaan verkopen. Large gaming-related shops (Game Mania, Bart Smit and Media Markt) to the new PSP version will not sell. De wereld van de game shops werkt simpel, ze verkopen als voorbeeld een PlayStation 3, daar maken ze een minuscule winst op. The world of the game shops is simple, sell them as a PlayStation 3 because they make a tiny profit. Voor de PlayStation 3 heb je games nodig. For the PlayStation 3 games you need. Of je hebt een creditcard en koopt games online. Whether you have a credit card and buy games online. Of je speelt alleen demo's. Whether you play only demos. Als je de game koopt in die winkel maakt de winkel dáár pas winst op. If you buy the game in the shop, the shop is not profitable. De PlayStation is dus een accessoire die nodig is om winst te maken. The PlayStation is an accessory needed to make a profit. Maar met de nieuwe PSP heeft Sony een groot probleem... But with the new Sony PSP has a big problem ... Want wat heeft deze nieuwe PlayStation Portable nou net weer niet nodig? What has this new PlayStation Portable just not necessary?

Precies! Exactly! Games op een schijfje, de PSP Go werkt namelijk met een 16GB harde schijf geheugen waar je je online gekochte games op kwijt kan. Games on a disc, the PSP Go works with a 16GB hard disk storage for your online purchased games can be lost. Een mogelijkheid om in-store gekochte games te spelen is er niet. One possibility to store-bought games to play is not there. Dus zoals ik hiervoor heb uitgelegd is dat geen winst voor de stores. So as I have explained is that no profit for the stores. Waarom zouden ze die nieuwe handheld dan nog verkopen? Why would they still sell new handheld?

Nou, als Sony PSN Cards gaat uitbrengen. Well, if Sony will release PSN Cards. En dat betekend voor ons geen slecht nieuws, Sony word dus onder druk gezet door de gamers zonder creditcards en nu ook door de stores. And that means we no bad news, Sony is thus put under pressure by gamers without credit cards and now the stores. Gaat Sony voor de release van de PSP Go PSN cards uitbrengen? Is Sony to release PSP PSN cards release Go? Zo niet, duizenden boze gamers en voorlopig geen PSP Go in winkels. If not, thousands of angry gamers and no PSP Go in stores.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.ps3hype.nl/nieuws/3530&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=&swap=1

Around the Network

Crap! why isn't it english anymore?

well. Sony should sell them online with free next-day shipping and maybe with some bonus bundle.

I'm sick of retail stores whinning, It's not like they don't make money off the sales of PSP and other accessories

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Maybe that is partially the reason for the high price of the PSP Go, to give the shops more margin to compensate them for lower PSP software sales

Oh, i meant the psp Go btw

Around the Network

Half in english

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Omg give us PSN cards! It cant financially criple sony that much to give out a piece of paper! FFS they always like making a mountain out of a mole hill. cross voice chat comes to mind aswell. TEXT chat is ridiculous.

If you click the link you can read the translation without the original text together.

The retailers vs online distribution war has begun!

PS: Internet, please stop saying digital distribution, all games are digitally distributed whether online or on discs.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

i don't see the problem

they can sell the game as download codes.

I agree with the shops. They are doing what is right for the consumer. Plus it will benefit Sony in the long run

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st