By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Activision threatening Sony?

http://gucomics.com/comic/?cdate=20090619

Around the Network

lulz

Activision just doesn't like money do they?

For the horde? wtf........Not funniez.

LOL

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I'm not sure what the joke is here. That soda is the new WoW soda from mountain dew.

Activision partly owns WoW.

Is the joke that activision sold out? Or that the most they will get is a soda, not a price cut.

Ha!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theprof00 said:
I'm not sure what the joke is here. That soda is the new WoW soda from mountain dew.

Activision partly owns WoW.

Is the joke that activision sold out? Or that the most they will get is a soda, not a price cut.

There is no higher level of thinking involved.  Just take it at face value.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

that CEO of activision is a dumbass?

this has to be explained?

The joke is that Activision is making idle threats and silly demands of Sony. They might as well ask to tack on things like a soda, because Sony isn't going to do poop for random baseless threats like that. The "for the horde" is because this is an internet comic, so the creators have no concept of what is or isn't actually funny, and usually throw every stupid inside net joke in that they can think of. This is why the internet needs to be quarantined before it's humour targeting swine flu can effect real world comedy.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.