By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Activision threatening Sony?

that's how I took it stof. That they will more likely get a soda than a price drop.
The "for the horde" completely threw me off though.

Around the Network

Activision should cancel modern warfare 2 for the ps3. that will get their attention

yeah, and then they should flush about 40M+ down the toilet.

haha am i the only one who laughed at "For the Horde"??

Guess i play WoW too much then =/

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

stof said:

The "for the horde" is because this is an internet comic, so the creators have no concept of what is or isn't actually funny, and usually throw every stupid inside net joke in that they can think of. 

Pretty much.

Around the Network

Activision is dumb most of their games make a big profit like Modern Warfare 2.

@theprof

if activision cancels modern warfare 2. then that will get sony's attention will quick.

This wasn't funny...

4 ≈ One

stof said:
this has to be explained?

The joke is that Activision is making idle threats and silly demands of Sony. They might as well ask to tack on things like a soda, because Sony isn't going to do poop for random baseless threats like that. The "for the horde" is because this is an internet comic, so the creators have no concept of what is or isn't actually funny, and usually throw every stupid inside net joke in that they can think of. This is why the internet needs to be quarantined before it's humour targeting swine flu can effect real world comedy.

Luckily the EU is working on that by trying to make people pay for it.  (or rather... unluckily.)

I agree though... the horde thing was stupid... the rest was ok.

@Kasz216

i already have to pay for internet.