By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Left 4 Dead 2 not on PS3

mjc2021 said:
I assume Valve puts it on the 360 only because that's where shooters sell the best and exclusives always seem more special. On a side note Valve already said programming on the PS3 is difficult.

EA is the publisher they have a chance to port it .

and FPS sell decent on the ps3.

left 4 dead its not story driven u can skip right to 2, so the only thing that holding up the game it's a deal with microsoft

Around the Network

Left 4 Dead 2..... On my Asus G50vt X-6 ;)

PSN ID= bigdaddymoo

MSI GT725-074 owner..... TRUE BEAST.. COD4 is a different game on PC.

Hisiru said:
Snesboy said:
So? What a dumb joke. It's best on PC.

Yeah, all the ps3 owners have a perfect PC, so they can play Alan Wake and Left 4 Dead 2 (with better graphics).

No they don't, but they pretend they do, usually. I, on the other hand, do have a better PC than most people here, and still choose to play L4D on 360 because that's where my friends, and most people who aren't computer manufacturing literate, play it. With the insta-turn button, it plays great.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Why would you want to play this online on PC? There are too much cheaters to be enjoyable.

soulsamurai said:
FKNetwork said:
I got the first one on PC and 360, always play the 360 version, much more enjoyable online!

Then you either have a crap PC or just a little coo-coo.

You can use an xbox controller on it if you wish so controls shouldn't be a problem if you hate mouse and keyboard and graphics can be put higher if your pc is good enouph. It plays SO much better on a good PC.

Edit: To stay on topic. We've seen lots of errors popping up on websites lately. and before. Personally i think it's just publicity. It gets the forum people talking which in turn is more advertising for those who are on the edge.

I have a sh*t hot pc, plays anything I throw at it on full settings but I simply do not enjoy it as much as console gaming, never have and never will, not everyone will agree with you (or me), plenty of people prefer console gaming to pc gaming, why do you think consoles sell so well and all major developers now make games for consoles? only thing i like on pc is the games don't cost a penny lol,

And no, L4D doesn't play better on PC at all, it's exactly the same (gameplay wise), yes pc version looks better but so what when my 360 can be enjoyed on my 52" hd tv in my living room while playing people on my friends list while using crosschat/party chat or playing splitscreen with real people while clocking up some achivements, plus much much less cheating on the 360 version and that is important (and easier online play, instant online games rather than trying to find the best server rubbish),

Not everyone agrees with your way of thinking just like they won't all agree with me, one of those things, deal with it!

Around the Network
FKNetwork said:
soulsamurai said:
FKNetwork said:
I got the first one on PC and 360, always play the 360 version, much more enjoyable online!

Then you either have a crap PC or just a little coo-coo.

You can use an xbox controller on it if you wish so controls shouldn't be a problem if you hate mouse and keyboard and graphics can be put higher if your pc is good enouph. It plays SO much better on a good PC.

Edit: To stay on topic. We've seen lots of errors popping up on websites lately. and before. Personally i think it's just publicity. It gets the forum people talking which in turn is more advertising for those who are on the edge.

I have a sh*t hot pc, plays anything I throw at it on full settings but I simply do not enjoy it as much as console gaming, never have and never will, not everyone will agree with you (or me), plenty of people prefer console gaming to pc gaming, why do you think consoles sell so well and all major developers now make games for consoles? only thing i like on pc is the games don't cost a penny lol,

And no, L4D doesn't play better on PC at all, it's exactly the same (gameplay wise), yes pc version looks better but so what when my 360 can be enjoyed on my 52" hd tv in my living room while playing people on my friends list while using crosschat/party chat or playing splitscreen with real people while clocking up some achivements, plus much much less cheating on the 360 version and that is important (and easier online play, instant online games rather than trying to find the best server rubbish),

Not everyone agrees with your way of thinking just like they won't all agree with me, one of those things, deal with it!

sry but.....OWNED!!!

Hisiru said:

"The EA website for Left 4 Dead 2 was updated and PS3 is no where under platforms."

Source: http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-349300.aspx

EA was just kidding.

Did everyone miss that part?

FKNetwork said:

Let me see:

I have Left4Dead for PC and guess what?

1. I have my PC hooked up to HDTV in my living room via DVI (remember that HDTVs can connect with PCs really easy?)

2. All my friends have it on PC so i meet with them online.

3. I have wireless controllers

4. Left4Dead on PC HAS SPLITSCREEN, so i can play with guess what? REAL PEOPLE.

5. Do you know that PC ALSO HAS ACHIEVEMENTS? L4D does.

6. Steam has the mayority of L4D PC Players, and this is Valve's own online service, and guess what? it has an anti-cheat system that ban guess what? people cheating.